ROTD kit goes up

Spectre

Banned
Meh, I paid $39 with large marquee afaicr and I've played the game like twice. Just didn't suck me in at all. Looks all purdy on my shelf tho... :drool_2:

whiterice

New Challenger
ORPHEUS said:
Alright, alright. You get the coveted "teh funnay" seal of approval for that. Regardless, my spelling sucks online and it will stay that way:p

Not only does your spelling suck, but so does your lack of thinking. Before you go cussing me why not do a little thinking. Calling me a penny pincher is hilarious. I just got Metal Slug 5 for the AES, and it was just this weekend that I purchased an MVS cab at an auction. So now that you feel like a stupid Fucktard, let me just say that I didn't know that I was actually going to purchase a cab. Now that I have one, I'd like to have gotten that ROTD before it had gone up in price. I will probably still get it at some point. But calling me a penny pincher. . . HAHAHA! Dumbass. With as many posts as you have, I would expect something a little more clever. And thanks for making me feel welcome in the Neo community.

Last edited:

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
whiterice said:
[B So now that you feel like a stupid Fucktard. [/B]

Your response only makes me feel better as it bakes up what I said earlier. If you just purchased a cab and slug 5 then why is your drama queen ass bitching about a $15 price increase?
Take a look at the rest of the responses here as everyone else also thinks that this thread is retarted and so is every other one like it.

Last edited:

whiterice

New Challenger
ORPHEUS said:
If you just purchased a cab and slug 5 then why is your drama queen ass bitching about a $15 price increase?

Eat a dick. Those items aren't exaclty cheap and now my wallet is slightly hurting. I agree that a $15 increase on a regularly priced neo game is nothing to gripe about, but a $15 increase on a $35 game is a 42.86% increase. Go flame elsewhere.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
whiterice said:
Eat a dick. Those items aren't exaclty cheap and now my wallet is slightly hurting. I agree that a $15 increase on a regularly priced neo game is nothing to gripe about, but a $15 increase on a $35 game is a 42.86% increase. Go flame elsewhere.

Better contact the BBB then, meatwhistle.

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
whiterice said:

A $35 game that was supposed to have sold for hundreds of dollars and was only marked down due to too many carts produced compared with the demand for it.

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
dmhawkmoon said:
A $35 game that was supposed to have sold for hundreds of dollars and was only marked down due to too many carts produced compared with the demand for it.

Yeah, you should look at it as a slightly smaller discount than before, only 45 times cheaper than at launch instead of 50 times.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
dmhawkmoon said:

But its ok to raise the price when there are a few left in stock when 700+ have been sold through?

johnkiddier

Kabuki Klasher
You've no right or obligation to buy at $35.

Simple economics of supply and demand.

If they don't sell, the price will come down.

Shawn can sell them for whatever he wants. How anyone can be outraged by this is beyond belief.

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
whiterice said:

Funny, I don't see you mentioning the percentage decrease in cost from when it was new. :smirk:

BeefJerky

Yahweh's Sneakiest Little Jew
20 Year Member
LOL, glad I bought mine while they were $35.. :cool: :multi_co:

SHO

Raiden's Valet
$49 is still cheap for a new Neo Cart...

You either buy it or don't...:shame: there is no need to complain about it

I would advice ppl who hasn't got it... to buy this quick!

NEgO MANIAC

Sieger's Squire
15 Year Member
All you guys complaining about the price and still don't have one, you better get yours before the price goes up again. Even worse, they sell out and the only place is Ebay and they turn into bidding wars. I procrastinated and now I'm paying an extra $10 for it. Live and learn!

4lom

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Granted the increase is small, but think of it.

How many brand new complete MVS kits can you get for $50?

I'd just be glad to have a copy, let alone find it for that price.

Just think, it might go up in price again.

:eek_2:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
4lom said:
How many brand new complete MVS kits can you get for $50?

Surprisingly, more than I thought.

I got a ROTD Kit for a KOF'95 Cart, a KOF 2000 Kit for $34, ADK Kit for $30, Eightman Kit for $30, and a Crossed Swords for $30......

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Fygee said:
Seeing someone complain about a ten dollar increase on this site seems a bit hilarious to me. :p

LOL ... yeah, really. I think official Neo Geo toothpicks cost more than that.

Anyway, an extra ten bucks for an MVS kit shouldn't be a concern.

Geez ... I remember when Shawn had like 600 of those or something. Hard to believe they're all gone now.

Da King

Banned
I heard somewhere that DarkAndy doesnt know what the fuck he is talking about.
I personally wouldnt like to pay more than 50 for the ROTD kit. The 4 moves stickers you get with it are cool, but the rest of the kit is paper and is pretty weak.
I like ROTD even moreso than SS4.
I agree and say you should get the kit now before it goes up again. Or you could get a way better game like last blade or realbout.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Da King said:
I heard somewhere that DarkAndy doesnt know what the fuck he is talking about.

Well, I'm very interested in hearing what you would know about me since you have registered a maximum 14 days ago?

And what, are you disputing that those are good prices for those particular kits, Serpentor's bitch?

EDIT: Well, I stand corrected, Da Kunt here has been here a whopping 9 days, and somehow thinks that I overpay for my Kits. :rolleyes:

Last edited: