Reworked SVC Chaos Insert ready 4 d/l!

le geek

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
15 Year Member
Hi Again,
Here is my reworked SVC CHAOS insert. DARK ANDY Will be happy to know it's not "teh graey"

svcchaos2.jpg

Credit for the front and sides go to Buttasuperb for his insert and NeoCVerA for the ClassicShock Template :buttrock:

svcchaos2-close.jpg

The Back is again based on Butta's layout, but I tweaked the fonts layout etc, and added the hidden character codes. You can see I've used VAS's image stash to bring out more of the excellent character art than the original SNK layout. Need to populate the SNK side but you can see where I'm going :D

Comments appreciated :)

Ben

P.S. Haven't forgotten about the black Thrash Rally insert!

Last edited:

le geek

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
15 Year Member
This is close to a release candidate
svcchaos3-close.jpg

Cheers,
Ben

Sundance

Sho's Rival
firebomber said:
I really like how the codes are on the back. Nifty idea.

I didn't notice that until you pointed it out...nize! I recently changed my Strikers 1945 insert after seeing the one Dave White made because he put the hidden fighter code on the back. Def a nice touch to any insert. :buttrock:

Orochi Iori Y

Frenzy Football Player
Excellent job on that! I am looking forward tot he download when it is finalized!
:buttrock:

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Wait, do those last two codes really work? I see it says 10 seconds, do you need to do them before the timer hits 10 secs or at 10 secs or what... I didn't know you could plays as Shin Akuma and Evil Mr. Karate.

le geek

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
15 Year Member
nruva said:
Wait, do those last two codes really work? I see it says 10 seconds, do you need to do them before the timer hits 10 secs or at 10 secs or what... I didn't know you could plays as Shin Akuma and Evil Mr. Karate.

Yep. It's before the timer hits ten secs. And it's only in AES mode...

Thanks for all the feedback. I'll wait a bit to see if anyone has any change suggestions then upload the insert soon after...

Cheers,
Ben

GoSpits

Benimaru's Hairdresser
20 Year Member
I'm back from the dead.

Nice font layout, and good idea re: the secret codes.
I think this insert really works well with the black background. I think it's merely a perception issue generated by the cover, but still...

Really solid work.

edit: Yes, I know butta's was on a black bg as well.

Last edited:

praedicator

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
The back looks awesome man! :buttrock:

Not too be picky, but aren't the names for M. Bison, Vega, and Balrog on the wrong pictures?

le geek

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
15 Year Member
They are the Japanese names. Capcom switched some of the names around for the US release of street fighter II...

I could make a "US" version if there is enough interest...

Cheers,
Ben

praedicator

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
You learn something new everday I guess? After years of playing Capcom games I never knew that... :loco:

NeoGeo on Brain

Kabuki Klasher
15 Year Member
le geek said:
They are the Japanese names. Capcom switched some of the names around for the US release of street fighter II...

I could make a "US" version if there is enough interest...

Cheers,
Ben

I would like to see one also done in the US version. :buttrock: