Return of MAS Stick

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Had a MAS Supernova and one of their Neo sticks years ago. The supergun and it's sticks were pretty terrible but the Neo stick was alright if you like US style cabs.

The one thing I did like about the MAS supergun is that it was the only one I've seen that was made so you could safely set the PCB on top of it. I remember when I got a Japanese supergun I was always super paranoid about the PCB getting bumped or the harness getting pulled, snagged etc. and it took up twice as much space.

I'm sure there's market for these new sticks. Lots of people love big, ugly, dumb retro looking shit and a lot of people think Japanese sticks are too small or not tough enough because they beat on sticks and cabs like masturbating gorillas. I've even had people unwilling to touch my candy cabs because the buttons are pink and purple, these things are perfect for idiots like that.

Last edited:

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
I was never a fan of the stick I always have hooked the supergun up and used it with a four slot and just use Neo sticks or pads. Just like Terry said with the board on top. This new stick doesn’t look like something people could put on their lap for those that do so

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I like the attention to detail. I miss my old Mas stick from 2004(2005?). Maybe if I ever get around to setting up a proper gameroom.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
At the end of the video he’s says there is a another (cheaper) stick coming too, I’d be interested to see what that is.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
I think I want one of these dumb things…a Neo layout with Neo/SG compatibility only should be one of the cheapest configs possible…

I’ll have to wait until I see all the configuration options.