Retro Gaming Fest - Austin (Round Rock), TX - June 18th

Katsu

Crazed MVS Addict
Haven't had a videogaming get-together in a long time. I plan to break up the day into various eras and tournaments. It'll be an all day and night fest. This event is intended for adults.

I'll have pretty much most every console that's relevant set up and ready to go. I'll also have the following stand up arcade games running: Neo Geo 4-slot MVS w/tons of games, Gauntlet, Killer Instinct, and SF2T Hyper Fighting.

The schedule below is tentative.

1:00pm - 3:00pm - Setup and Practice
3:00pm - 5:00pm - 8-bit Olympics (Atari2600, NES, Odyssey, ColecoVision)
5:00pm - 7:00pm - 16-bit Olympics (SNES, Genesis, TG16, NeoGeo)
7:00pm - 8:00pm - 32-bit+ Olympics (PS1, Saturn, N64, Jaguar)
8:00pm - 10:00pm - Catch Up Time / Free Play / Dinner (Pitch in for Pizza)
10:00pm - 12:00pm - Randomized Team Tournament
12:00am - 2:00am - Arcade Olympics
2:00am - ??? - Free Play

PM for directions. I have a Facebook Event set up, so if you'd like, you can request to become my FB friend.

wip3outguy7

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I can't believe I missed this. :(

Let me know if you are planning something in the future. I live close by and may be able to contribute hardware and games.

Katsu

Crazed MVS Addict
Don't sweat it. It got moved to July 23rd. :-) I can't change the date in the title, so I'll have to create a new thread I guess. PM me your info if you're still interested.

-Rob

Katsu

Crazed MVS Addict
Seriously, is there no way to change the Title so I can change the date to July 23rd? I'd hate to waste a spot on the forum with another post for the same thing on a different date.

-Rob

wip3outguy7

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Awesome to hear. I replied to your post on Racket, but will here as well. I will definitely be there. I will put in for time off from work when I get in tomorrow.

Katsu

Crazed MVS Addict
Cool. Were you the guy that friended me on FB? Someone did. ;)

Katsu

Crazed MVS Addict
Yep, setting up now... Looks like maybe a dozen people or so. Should be fun.