Restated my AES Collection

Yamazaki

Baseball Star Hitter
15 Year Member
And is still swole and living the life.

besides posting wisdom quotes (that could be from a rip out calendar for manly mans)

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Tbh I bet partying and playing last odyssey and neo pool masters with his guido brothers would be a night and a half
I'd have been down for that back "when we were young", circa 1989.... I'd have to excuse myself at the point that it moved on to hide the salami.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
90's new jersey life
his dad works in waste disposal

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
omg homebrew game dion with chris as striker and orpheus as secret

Yamazaki

Baseball Star Hitter
15 Year Member
Although I am mad at Dion for raping my AES copy of Overtop his Facebook page is a well of wisdom and well being.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
The point about today's online posers is well-taken. However, don't keep making him famous, guys. He's protecting his ego with the thought that he's left a permanent legacy on the Neo Geo. Just let it die.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
The point about today's online posers is well-taken. However, don't keep making him famous, guys. He's protecting his ego with the thought that he's left a permanent legacy on the Neo Geo. Just let it die.

Mr Runaways legacy if anything is that he shat himself in public, I wouldn’t worry too much about it. He’ll be forgotten about here in a couple of years, max.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Mr Runaways legacy if anything is that he shat himself in public, I wouldn’t worry too much about it. He’ll be forgotten about here in a couple of years, max.
Agreed, but he's not who I was talking about.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Mr WalkThisWay trying to troll me on YT

View attachment 73729
Hilarious that these dipshits are feeling high and mighty over people who "cant." Bitch, we've bought and sold Neo AES/MVS carts for the better part of 20+ years, some of us even on Dolphinlord's yahoo group. Back when we could get complete Garou MVS kits for $40, RotD for $35, etc.

None of us paid dumbshit prices that are worse than the original runs. On top of that we (most of us anyway) bought them to play, not for youtube clout. Fuck outta here with that shit lol

Yamazaki

Baseball Star Hitter
15 Year Member
Btw I just watched a little bit of that "Queen's" video.....lol

WHO should add commenting just in emojis to the list of mental illnesses that require lobotomy...

SC-ULTRA

New Challenger
He did. I watched a video of him talking about it, happened when he was in the Navy. The line from a tug boat took his leg and fingers clean off. Ouch!

I had to watch this. Most boatswains mates are pretty dumb but sounds like he was only a seaman (undesignated), the other guy who lost both legs and his finger was an ensign and they made him the line handling safety observer..lol. Blind leading the blind. Sounds like a shit space too, probably stuck the ensign there on purpose.

So there were 14 people back there , definitely not the only one holding the line. Winch operator went too fast and everyone else probably let go (like they were supposed to) and then this retard who held on and stepped in the line and got caught.

The officer jumped in and tried to help him break free, lost both legs and a finger doing so...

Imagine losing both legs to save some dumbfuck who tracks you down 23 years later, not to say thank you or anything(he never does) but so he can make a youtube video.

buy games and make stupid videos
write off as business expenses for taxes
resell all games
???
profit

https://archive.wfn.org/1999/10/msg00087.html
http://www.cat41.org/CLiMB/Archives/MilChap/0001.htm

Last edited:

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
No idea why but his shit antics are getting re-heated on several Facebook Neo Geo groups.

probably because of his wife's(?) Neo Geo video?

Half this sub stalk him too. Dicks hard for Teh Drama.