Restated my AES Collection

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
This will also work with his MVS full set.
I mean this guy got a free leg from The Rock but could definitely afford his own.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
So hes just gonna go from being an AES shelfqueen to an MVS shelfqueen? What a waste of human meat.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
wait what the fuck
1706217352127.png

is this what this guy had to do to get his dog tag carts or what

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
I’ve got a stack of MVS carts to get rid of, too bad this goob ran away with his tail between his legs at the first sign of pushback.

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
I think it's probably just for his youtube content. He's exhausted his allotment of neo homecart content, and the clicks have probably plateaued, so now he's moving on to MVS. In a few months, he'll move on to something else. And all the while, a legion of sycophant goobs will lap it up. It's the youtube/social media cycle.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
I think it's probably just for his youtube content. He's exhausted his allotment of neo homecart content, and the clicks have probably plateaued, so now he's moving on to MVS. In a few months, he'll move on to something else. And all the while, a legion of sycophant goobs will lap it up. It's the youtube/social media cycle.
Very possible, since he's a Youtuber trying to keep a release schedule. He has to find ways to generate content when there isn't news.

Anyway, everyone thought it was a typo, but he was very careful to merely "restate" his collection, not actually "restart" it. He's made his statement now, and it's time to move on. Does he need to restate it again? Maybe in another few years.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
What a fucking loser. These chumps are a dime a dozen. Greedy clout chasing delusional turds that cycle through feverish instant collections and fullsets as a substitute for any actual appreciation or passion for the stuff they buy. Desperate to fit in and grab attention, they are posers.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
If you have to sell your collection to buy a house, then already your finances aren't right.

Just do like the real big tymers do, and use those soggy carts as collateral for a loan.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
If you have to sell your collection to buy a house, then already your finances aren't right.
In one of the comments he put on some facebook post he said he has no debt but his house and car.

Yeah. Sure man.

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
These chumps are a dime a dozen.
Suckas, they come a dime a dozen. When I say dozen, you know what I'm talkin about, boyyyyyyy.

Yeah, that's right, I'm the Egg Man. Driving around, king of the town. Always got my windows rolled down.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
IMG_0025.png
¡Jajajajajajaja!

Heh.

Jeebus Homer Khrist

This guy doesn’t know who made his candy cab.

Last edited:

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I love when garbage influencer shills try to come on board like everything is just going to work out for them.