Reminder: Shingo to appear in KOF2002 DC.

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
I didn't see a topic with this mention, here. But since a lot of people probably also check Playmore's page, it isn't very new news. But it seems the first bonus has been revealed, and this time Shingo comes back for real.

The big question will be, will he have random RPG-like critical hits or not? :) (I kind of missed that, when they removed them from him in the late KOF series).

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
<a href="http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=004778;p=1" target="_blank">http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=004778;p=1</a>

Orochi_Flava

Over Top Auto Mechanic
I would like to see Shingo get his "critical hit" status back. That's part of what made him cool.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Shingo, Saisyo and chiziru

Hinako, Foxy and ......? hmmmmmmm

I have a strong feeling about Saisyo but I don't know for the others. maybe Haidern or Geese (Haidern was in screen only. there is someone who seemed like geese but not sure if it was him) in chiziru's place and she is with other two females.

NAH ..... Playmore won't do all these

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
couple things bug me about this

#1 unlike the Neo version the black area that held rugal is clear(in the select your character menu).... more than one unlockable?
#2 ont the character select menu there is no pic of Shingo. Does this mean he's an unlockable? Hence the clear spot
#3 if the clear area does hold unlockables wich at this time would be Rugal and Shingo there is still room for one more char. Who if anyone fills the spot i'm very curious about...
Chizuru, Heirdern, Geese...
#4 the picture of Rugals Kaiser Wave and K's special uppercut (dont know its name) look better and more techy. If this is true or not I dunno