Regaurding SvC:CFC 2 save state. Do you have one.

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
I see since I have not visited the site much people are now talking more about emulation with out so much bitching and complaining. So here is my question.
Does anyone have a state save for SVC:CFC2 that has all cards unlocked?
I know there was one for the first game because I have it and used it for what I needed. But now I'm looking for all the cards on the 2nd game. I have a translation list for all the cards in the 2nd game already too.
Is there anyone who can help. I've tried looking for it in google but no luck.

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
Never mind I found a hacking FAQ and I hacked the save my self. God I wish I would have found that hours ago I would have saved a lot of time.

Flavor

Saver,
What are you doing with 'em? By the sounds of your post, you weren't just looking to play.

Stifu

Kabuki Klasher
You already solved your problem yourself, but the unfinished English translation of the game includes a save with all of the cards...

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
Flavor - Nope I'm bringing back an old project that I was working on years ago so I can play the card game with out having a game system. Although I 'm really excited about getting the new game on DS.

Stifu - My God Stifu I have not seen you around in a long ass time. I was actually just over at your site accidently picking up the Roms.

Flavor

Saver,
Tehcno said:
Flavor - Nope I'm bringing back an old project that I was working on years ago so I can play the card game with out having a game system. Although I 'm really excited about getting the new game on DS.

Did I talk with you about this years ago? I seem to recall that, but it's really vague in my mind.

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
Yeah it's definitely passable. I see that we both signed up in the same month and year to NG.com. It was in 2003 when I started the project and just left it alone after that. But I've been really getting into the NGPC again and I have been really pushing to get this done this time.
Right now I'm stuck trying to figure out how it can be modified to play with actual cards with out too much hassle. So I am waiting for the starter deck to come in to me for the card game they had in Japan so I can get someone to translate the instructions for me and I can see what they did to change it.

[edit]
I was curious so I did some searching and found the old topic in the archives.
It was actually in Jan 2002 when I started doing this I guess. But here is the original topic about it.
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/archive/index.php?t-22821.html
LOL and you said just about the same thing this time that you did last time. I wish I would have remembered there was an english hack for the game... Oh well this works the way I had to do it anyway.

By the way I've started from scratch this time around. Instead of using a crappy paint program I'm using a layout program like I should have years ago.

Last edited:

Stifu

Kabuki Klasher
Tehcno said:
LOL and you said just about the same thing this time that you did last time.
For your information, *I* said it this time. :p

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
Well yes true you said it first this time :tickled:
By the way Stifu why don't you use that picture of that guy from your site in your avatar here. It's so strange seeing you with out it.

Stifu

Kabuki Klasher
I just didn't think about putting it back... Anyway, here we go.
Not the best avatar, but I can't be bothered putting up a better one.

Marco's Arms Dealer

Ukyo's Doctor
Tehcno, long time no see man, where have you been...probably working out all the mechicanics of the real CCG game...GIMME YOUR AKUMAS!

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
Marco's Arms Dealer - oh I've been around but I just recently started getting back into posting here again.

Stifu - :D there you go!

Yeah I'm excited about getting this back up and going. I talked to the friend of mine who has photo shop and I'm getting it this week end so I'm hoping what I'm trying to do will work. Otherwise I may have to re-think this project yet again.

Last edited: