Regarding Closing Threads

Dog

World Soccer '96
Okay I stared a topic to find out where to get the elusive KOF99 Mame rom. As far as I'm aware Shawn doesn't have a beef with roms. So why close the thread? Anyhow it's not really an issue with me I'll just look elsewhere but in future can whoever closes a thread provide a reason behind why they did so.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
As much as im opposed to emulation, I feel that closing a topic, because of personal opinion is abuse of power. For instance a amusing topic arose by EL GADO, which was closed, not moved closed.
Same for my topic I had about a KRAUSER figure, which was closed when I complained it was reopened.

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
Originally posted by Dog:
<STRONG>Okay I stared a topic to find out where to get the elusive KOF99 Mame rom. As far as I'm aware Shawn doesn't have a beef with roms. So why close the thread? Anyhow it's not really an issue with me I'll just look elsewhere but in future can whoever closes a thread provide a reason behind why they did so.</STRONG>

It was on Orichin forums Shawn dosent have control there ask Gunsmith or the mods in that forum....... SIGN newbies

Dog

World Soccer '96
There isn't a suggestions / comments forum dedicated to the orochinagi section. I'm confident this is the right place vent my concern.

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
Dog,

No matter how you feel about it, asking for a Rom is now called "rom begging"

Even most Pro emulation boards do not allow it.
As it has been abused to the extreme ove the last several years.
Emulation boards would get hundreds of posts a day of people asking for them.

So pretty much ever bbs locks or deletes such requests on sight.

Sorry, but a few hundred thousand bad apples ruined it for the polite handfull.