Reality is always different!

Well, the first time I heard the name Marco Rodriguez in a Garou MotW preview I tried to imagine how this guy would look like.

I am not really disappointed by the real one, but IMO my idea would have been more stylish.

The only things I knew then where the name, the age (40 years), nationality (Brazilian) and Kyokugen style fighter.

I imagined a guy, slim, but still muscular; darker skin but not negro; short black hair with a bit of grey ("George Clooney like"); in a tres chic suit like Robert Garcia!

Yeah this was my idea of Marco. Quite different but I like the real version as it is.

Do you have similar experiences, where you only had some hints and no real picture and then tried to imagine how a char would look like?

Stephane

Boss Hogg,
Originally posted by the_move:
<strong>Well, the first time I heard the name Marco Rodriguez in a Garou MotW preview I tried to imagine how this guy would look like.

I am not really disappointed by the real one, but IMO my idea would have been more stylish.

The only things I knew then where the name, the age (40 years), nationality (Brazilian) and Kyokugen style fighter.

I imagined a guy, slim, but still muscular; darker skin but not negro; short black hair with a bit of grey ("George Clooney like"); in a tres chic suit like Robert Garcia!

Yeah this was my idea of Marco. Quite different but I like the real version as it is.

Do you have similar experiences, where you only had some hints and no real picture and then tried to imagine how a char would look like?</strong><hr></blockquote>

mmmm you eat or smoke drugs ?
that s kinda a weird question :)
i never tried to imagine that for a games :)

What is so special about it.

When I heard of Wolfgang Krauser of FF2 the first time without seeing any picture of him I tried to imagine how he would look like.

I had no hints of how he is dressed or anything like that. The only hints I had that he is tall and can fire huge projectiles (Kaiser Wave).

Originally posted by Stephane:
<strong>

mmmm you eat or smoke drugs ?
that s kinda a weird question :)
i never tried to imagine that for a games :) </strong><hr></blockquote>

I do this every time when I hear in a preview about new chars without seeing any pictures of them. If I do not know how they look like I try to imagine. That´s nothing special IMO!