Real Metal Slug 5 Videos Woooooot Check It Out Woow

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
My God...

That battle with the Giant Slug...those wailing guitars...am I dreaming, or did I really just see an utterly fantastic new Neo game? If this game is really as good as those videos appear, I will eat the biggest bowl of crow ever and take back every negative thing I ever said about Playmore. Hot damn! :drool:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
lol, nice to see different bullet pattern coming out of the helicopter.

man that was funny, to me anyway.

Well, it looks great. i think i'll be pre ordering this once there is a firm date!

whiterice

New Challenger
Hi everybody! I'm a noob to the Neo scene, but definetly not a noob to video games. I can remember when the Neo first came out and I saw it in the mall for $700. I've wanted one so bad ever since. Now that I finally have one, I think it is absolutely amazing that new games are still being made for this system. A lot of you guys on this forum smash Playmore, and I can see your reasoning, but to me they saved SNK from an untimely death. They have kept my dream alive and will allow me to have new Neo games, and I think Metal Slug 5 will definetly be one that I'll preorder. The videos are amazing! The music rocks! I've always been a big fan of Metal Slug games, whether they be in the arcade or on the pocket system. I think MS5 is gonna rock!!! Thank you Playmore for keeping the Neo alive.:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Not very impressive.
After you've played Metal Slug 1, X, and 3 for so long, 4 & 5 are nothing new here.

:envy:

Frame Gride 2

Robert Garcia's Butler
it looks amazing so far... too bad i cant afford a majority of the new releases.. im too poor lol

dhowerter

We are Tracking Youze!,
Dont know where they got their info but Gamesarefun.com had
this quote after the links to the MS 5 movies on their site:

"Metal Slug 5 is currently scheduled to be in arcades by the end of this year with a PlayStation 2 release following shortly thereafter."

PS2 release here I come!! Here's hoping. oh yeah and it would help if it came out in the USA too. :glee:

Be a shame if this game kicks butt (as I think it will) and then a HUGE number of people never get to play it. :crying:

Oh and it should be a great port.. look at MS3 for PS2 :buttrock:

BlindDrunk

Kuroko's Training Dummy
BarfHappy said:
The webmaster just messed up :) there is no 5th video, neither in link (just points to empty anchor #) nor in file (just try replacing 4 by 5 from the 4th video url it won t work).

Anyway they give us already a lot... gotta wait the release now :P

The 5th video works for me www.snkneogeousa.com/ms5_movie5.WMV as does 6 & 7

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Right...
Good stuff, the elevators parts in the 5th video will most likely remind people of MS3...

As for the 7th video... It looked weird to me how once the boss got killed, the 2 soldiers instantly disappeared, no animation or anything... This will hopefully be different in the finished version.