RBFFS EX B. Mary SDM help

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
SDM command anyone?

All faqs on gamefaqs for the SDM show ???

Not sure how to input that :kekeke:

But seriously, I'd like to get her gameplay down.

Thanks in advance.

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
you know goukis firecracker? its like that you press some buttons in a sequence, really easy. A, A, back, B, C.

PUNJABEE

Banned
LOL, never heard of the Shun Goku Satsu referred to the 'firecracker'. I usually just call it the english translation of Shun Goku Satsu.

"Instant Hell Murder"

E=MC2

yep its also called firecracker, dont know who made that name up but its used everywhere and even more frequently then instant hell murder. shun goku satsu OK instant hell murder, thats a nono. but whats a name, its about the move so who cares. snk & capcom peeps identify with either of the names.

E=MC2

hey topher heres some helpfull combos as she doesnt have a whole lot of combos.

j+B then C or just jump and C (depending on the hight of your opponent you can hit them 1, 2 or 3 times in the air alone, so i wont type the jump ins in the combos. you decide if you want to jump and attack and how many attacks you wanna deal in the air).

A, C, hcb+C

C (2hits), b-f+B, hcf+B, d+B

d+A or B, d+C, f-d-df+B, db-f+C, d+B

A, A, A, A, b, B, C.

p.s. use her normal super (spower) as much as you can ones you get in red health, its probably the best or one of the best supers in the game.

PUNJABEE

Banned
MUSOLINI said:
yep its also called firecracker, dont know who made that name up but its used everywhere and even more frequently then instant hell murder. shun goku satsu OK instant hell murder, thats a nono. but whats a name, its about the move so who cares. snk & capcom peeps identify with either of the names.

Cool. Apparently some people also call it the "Raging Demon". Sometimes when I'm just rambling to my friends about Akuma/Gouki I call it the "insane hell murder". Instant is real close to 'insane' so blah.

Rai_

n00b
vs krauser

u can

jb.c>ja.b.c>a*6>aa4bc

max damage is

jb.c>ja.b.c>a*4>aa4bc