Rate It!: Ghostlop Edition

Ghostlop is a

• Total voters

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Lithy I need a Ghost loop MVS cart like a need water, what can I do?

Guide man! Guide me through!

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
electricgrave said:
Lithy I need a Ghost loop MVS cart like a need water, what can I do?

Guide man! Guide me through!

Dude, it's cake. Just get the chips from someone and use a WH2J cart. Straight swap.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Xian Xi said:
Dude, it's cake. Just get the chips from someone and use a WH2J cart. Straight swap.

Yeah SamSho2 is also a straight swap, no jumper changes needed.

I don't know if jmkurtz will still burn the roms for you or even make a cart for you, should cost about 150.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
lithy said:
Really?

I thought this game was a piece of cake, but if it does seem hard, keep in mind its an arcade game, its designed to steal your quarters.

That said I think its still way, way easier than Money Puzzle and Magical Drop.

MD is simple, MPE could have been a great game if they didnt go past 100. Going past 100 just ruined the flow of the game to me. Plus they should have made it were you could mix and match with exceptions like you can only mix 2 denominations of coins in one string, like 2 x 10 + 5 = 25 but instead its 10 x 5 = 50. That way clearing the screen would have been a lot easier. If I knew how to hack the files I would and make my own MPE.

It should have been:

When you make 100 it disappears.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Xian Xi said:
MD is simple, MPE could have been a great game if they didnt go past 100. Going past 100 just ruined the flow of the game to me. Plus they should have made it were you could mix and match with exceptions like you can only mix 2 denominations of coins in one string, like 2 x 10 + 5 = 25 but instead its 10 x 5 = 50. That way clearing the screen would have been a lot easier. If I knew how to hack the files I would and make my own MPE.

It should have been:

When you make 100 it disappears.

Take the 25 off and you have a winner!

BTW XX & Lithy> Thanks for the info.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
I didn't think the learning curve was any better or worse in Ghostlop than in most other games. In fact, it's simple.

electricgrave, yeah burn the roms and use a SS2 or WH2J cart or get someone who can make one for you, like I did. Nowadays I probably could have made it myself.

I don't know, since the game is completely finished, I wouldn't be completely surprised if the game showed up on something. It depends on whether or not the owners have forgotten about the game or not. It's a shame.