Rage of the Dragons Price, and Release Date Confirmed

K

K9999

Originally posted by Maskimo:

What is this game about? Will it be out in the next few months? From the title it sounds to be like D&D: Tower of Doom at the arcade. I hope so because I wouldn't mind slashing up a huge dragon and watching it smash to the earth in a mad fit of blood and flame. Damn, that would be kool...<hr></blockquote>

Rage of the Dragons is a fighting game.

$hockwave

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
that is insane i'll wait for the price to drop 1400 for a mvs game that will most likely hit the aes for 300.

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Originally posted by nruva:
<strong> :( I don't think this game could drag in $160 a day... do you? Thats 640 plays in a day at a quarter a credit (even 320 sounds optimistic to me)!!!! I don't think a lot of Neo games get that anymore.

-Nick</strong><hr></blockquote>

Although VERY pricy, a place like Chinatown Fair can EASILY make this. Everytime they get a new fighting game on the SNK or Capcom side, they make it a big deal. It gets center billing, and usually a big screen. And since this is one of the few last remaining arcades where the players are 2D fightiing game purists, they should definitely generate some attention.

Unfortunately, there aren't many old-fashioned, hardcore arcades left in the US.