Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
516QbK-LmlL._SS400_.jpg

http://ncsx.blogspot.com/2010/08/x360-radirgy-noa-massive-import.html

hell yes! Ranking mode get!

Last edited:

iluvmonsterz

Edo Express Delivery Guy
hopefully i ll get a jpn 360 soon, i have 4 games sitting that i cant play yet...weak.

Dominic Cobb

Banned, SCAMMER, , This Account is Casey Michael "
Hopefully it will include some more games to make this worthwhile. I wonder how Mile-Stone even stays in business?

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
Hopefully 'Massive' is a new mode or maybe include Noir with the original game?

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I think it comes with Illvello

Strider77

Zero's Secretary
Does anyone actually like milestones games? I bought Chaos Field and Karous on DC but.... they don't get played much by me.

This is coming from someone that played Galuda 2 for about 6 hours in one night a few weeks ago.

iluvmonsterz

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Does anyone actually like milestones games? I bought Chaos Field and Karous on DC but.... they don't get played much by me.

This is coming from someone that played Galuda 2 for about 6 hours in one night a few weeks ago.

chaos field...no.when i first bought karous i was like"this game is mediocre at best"...but then i played it a length and really started to like it. give it an hour or so. once you get into the game play it gets real fun..same with radirgy. not on par with galuda or mushi...just a different styleof shootie.

TheGreenMachine

Geese's Thug

The closest feeling I can use to describe how it felt playing Rajirugi the first time is "revulsion".... followed by intense regret over purchasing it for the import GC.

Which is to say, I personally don't care for their games.

- TGM

Dominic Cobb

Banned, SCAMMER, , This Account is Casey Michael "

I think the only reason I played Mile-Stone games to begin with is that they were Dreamcast games. I regret their purchases sometimes now as that money would of been spent better elsewhere. They were fun while they lasted I guess.