R.E.I. AES console and alot of games, MS3, SVC, more

Sllick50

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I am looking to sell my AES collection, not the easiest decision I have ever made but I have a large MVS collection, a cab and a cosolized MVS. I want to upgrade to get an atomiswave and a candy cab and some other expensive items and games so I'm gonna do a little downsizing. I know I don't have much of a trader rating here so here's some people I have dealt with here: dubdubdub(trade and purchase) vwlunatic(bought from) shawn @ the neostore(2 trades) all with good feedback. Also my ebay seller account is imgunnakilu and I have very good feedback there. So heres my list and pictures. More will be sent on request. All prices are shipped within the US. Will ship internationally. All games are 100% snk authentic no conversions or reprinted inserts or anything of the sort.

REI AES console serial # 027-236 purchased and modded by neotropolis :
Unibios 2.2
Grey led reset button
Modded with component, composite, s-vid, stereo sound, ready for hdtv
Great shape includes power cord, original rf out, one old style controller

Price: 550 shipped
aesconsole.jpg

GAMES: all are US

SVC Chaos: like new, only played once. Purchased new from the neostore 100% complete and mint.
$160 shipped (SOLD)

Metal Slug 3: Like new no insertion marks, mint manual and baggy beautiful shape 100% complete
$375 shipped

Matrimeele: Bought new from the neostore played once then bought the mvs version 100% complete and mint no flaws.
$165 shipped (SOLD)

Metal Slug 4: Like new 100% complete and mint
$300 shipped
games1.jpg

Commons: all are US and complete in soft cases with manuals no fading, nice games in good shape. Prices include shipping. Will note flaws.

Baseball stars pro: small tear on manual and label, flap on soft case is torn $35

Crossed swords: $65

Football frenzy: $50

Ghost pilots: $60

King of Monsters: $60

League Bowling: $70

Magician Lord: $30

Nam 1975 (blacked out girl): $40

Ninja Combat: $40

Sengoku: $40

Super sidekicks 2 (New, never played): $60

Super spy: $40

Eightman: $85