Questions about SNK-Capcom.Com ?

Okay I signed up over at those forums a little earlier this evening. I figured I've put it off long enough, and a lot of you here are also over there too... might as well have some variety since I don't frequent some other forums as much as I used to. Anyhow I did the register thing, gave my email... but never got the finalization/confirmation email from SNK-Capcom.Com, which is weird cause those emails usually are immediate.

Now I'm logged on (at this very moment) but I keep getting the following.

You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

So what's up with that? I can't even go into the User Cp section and set up a signature quote or anything. BTW I'm Mercenary X99 over there, as I'm changing my namesake persona again to better suit me, and get away from the stigma of MEGA DRIVE, might even sell off a few carts if anyone's interested in that.

Any explinations on this for those of you there is much appreciated. *Might even change my persona here again, if there isn't a way to switch user IDs with my current post rankings and what not.

MD20XX / Storm Rider

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Man, whenever I try to access S-C.com I get this message, despite manually connecting to them from a fresh browser.

The linked image is for the use of SNK-CAPCOM.com and supporting parties only. The website and/or user linking the remote image does not have the written authorization to do so. The attempt to use this image has been logged and will be tracked.

This message is literally wallpapered and overlayed over the entire site, leaving any part of his site unreadable. I have tried disabling my firewall, despite previous successful connections, and still no go. Hopefully Trieu will get this cleaned up.

s-c

Last edited:

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
ResOGlas said:
Man, whenever I try to access S-C.com I get this message, despite manually connecting to them from a fresh browser.

This message is literally wallpapered and overlayed over the entire site, leaving any part of his site unreadable. I have tried disabling my firewall, despite previous successful connections, and still no go. Hopefully Trieu will get this cleaned up.

s-c
Same here man. I get those same shitty images.

Retrogamer

Troller of Old Men,
20 Year Member
SNK-Capcom.com is very technologically advanced .... I think its too much for some computers to handle ...way flashy .

Proof of this is my Home PC can hardly access SC.com , but my work PC wich is a P4 and runs on DSL cruses through no problem .

George

SHO

Raiden's Valet
Yea i hate those images! i cant read a thing!

Megadrive... just try and register again!

SHO said:

Megadrive... just try and register again!

I'm officially registered now. *Think I'll give S-C.com a spin now, but I'll still be around here too.

MD20XX / Storm Rider

SHO

Raiden's Valet
My id there is ~~SHO~~

i cant get my original id... someone taken it :(

kc

Belnar Institute Student
Kid Aphex said:
Here's a real question--
--why would anyone post there?

i hate websites that uses to many graphics and quicktime effects

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
kc said:
i hate websites that uses to many graphics and quicktime effects

Agreed there, I usually just browse the store, and when I was on dialup I had to go straight to the store, I couldn't even load the home page.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Kid Aphex said:
Here's a real question--
Because it's comedy gold when Trieu posts a story that there will be a fighting game sequel, but it won't be Art of Fighting, and then 2 posts down somebody says, "I hope it's Art of Fighting". This is followed by 6 people agreeing and one person hoping it is a new puzzle game.

They just need more members.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
SouthtownKid said:
Because it's comedy gold when Trieu posts a story that there will be a fighting game sequel, but it won't be Art of Fighting, and then 2 posts down somebody says, "I hope it's Art of Fighting". This is followed by 6 people agreeing and one person hoping it is a new puzzle game.

They just need more members.

good stuff man, you seriously can't make this stuff up.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
Kid Aphex said:
Here's a real question--

im a one site man.... besides there is enough drama here without adding any "cross forum" drama..

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Not really. It just that there's way too much flash and graphics
on it.

One thing I hate about those forums is that every fucking
time you log in something has changed. Either the pm
feature or the color of something. Chris needs to stop messing
around with it so much. :oh_no:

Retrogamer said:
SNK-Capcom.com is very technologically advanced .... I think its too much for some computers to handle ...way flashy .

Proof of this is my Home PC can hardly access SC.com , but my work PC wich is a P4 and runs on DSL cruses through no problem .

George

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
yeah, the site runs slow and is like a mini gamefaqs. plus the color scheme hurts my eyes.

I'm busy enough posting here anyway.

Bluevoodu

Kyokugen's Student
the sites cool.... it looks nice..

but I hate it.

The friggin "linking image".... too many animations....and the screen is a little too jumbled.

I guess, I sometimes think simplistic, straight to the point.... and something that loads for nearly everyone is the best way to go.

oh well.. what do I know?

†B†V†

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
I was gonna say I had just signed up for the site yesterday and the confirmation e-mail went right to the spam box but you figured it out so good. :)