Question for the lawyers on the forums.

94TC

Hardened Shock Trooper
15 Year Member
make sure you get that lease back, they can squat and since your names on the lease you will be held liable for payments, just saying.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Squating what does squatting have to do with this. :scratch:

Squating refers to a person or group of people who settle on someone's land without any legal authority and try to claim land as thier own.

Re-read the facts and don't skip the parts about:

1. "... Last night, I met with [the] tenant and the landlord, chatted for awhile, and signed the lease and paid the pro-rated rent for the rest of the month. ... I thought the deal was sealed."

2. "... Today, the landlord decided not to rent to me and she came by and returned the check for the rent [to me] ..."

If anything, the landlord unilaterally reversed (either cancled or breached) the agreement for the lease.

The landlord can not have it both ways. They can't unilaterlly cancle your leasing agreement and then collect rent from you for the cancled leasing agreement justs because it has your name on it. That is absurd.

Last edited:

BeefJerky

Yahweh's Sneakiest Little Jew
20 Year Member
Now's your chance to fuck those girls and sleep on their couch. Revenge that old bitch.

Oh believe me, the gears have already been put in motion (the single one anyways). I definitely have the girls' sympathy working for me. :glee:

Don't pull out.. then that bitch has to put up with baby crying every night.

Scorched earth that place.

:lolz: This is going in my sig. Thanks whitey!

Actually I'm throwing both in, for emphasis. VENGANZA SERA MIA!

make sure you get that lease back, they can squat and since your names on the lease you will be held liable for payments, just saying.

Dude, WHAT are you talking about? :hammer: