question about where best to sell Panorama Game & Watch

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
apart from ebay, what would that place be?
I'm probably going to pick up a rare Panorama model - it's new old stock.
it's been ages since I've been in the buying selling field so looking for some pointers.
cheers

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
I am thinking of reselling it. clearly. though I need to also have a clear idea of what it's worth. Panorama Donkey Kong circus, new and complete - box has some imperfections (dent/crease) but the flaps are present. the game itself is still in it's original baggy.
hate to put this out there this way like a money hungry noob, but whatever.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
if you want top dollar ebay is the only real choice.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
if you want top dollar ebay is the only real choice.

yeah you're right, just that right now for Argentines, we have all these restrictions when it comes to dealing internationally - I still have use of my pp account but I can't get my credit card to work on ebay.
so ebay is kind of off limits.
I'm just wondering what a fair price would be for such an item outside ebay - not top dollar necessarily. I know this is a subjective matter to some extent. anyway, appreciate the comment cdamm, thanks

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
nos is a tough thing to price as you dont see that pop often. i'd say at a minimum $175, but more likely in the $200 range. $250 is probably the ceiling.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
yeah I don't know, I think I'll pass picking it up. but I've seen it on some rarity guide at 1200 dollars. it's too messy this business though.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
$1200? jesus fuck.

i mean maybe? but thats tough.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
I know. but it's like the 3rd or 4th rarest of all Game and Watches.

so there's no neo-geo.com equivalent where one can sell one's wares then?

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member

try nintendo age then. but it can be a weird scene. especially if you are a noob there.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
nintendoage forum, but they have pretty strict selling rules. I would have a hard time buying an expensive item like this from someone in Argentina without some kind of serious feedback.

Ebay is really your best choice if you want to see it reach high prices.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
$1200? jesus fuck.

i mean maybe? but thats tough.

No, the price is correct. Expect to get at least 900€ for a complete Donkey Kong Circus, +/- depending on condition.
It is that rare. You will find more obscure and rare older games like Judge or Flagman for less (both silver series) which is funny.

Ebay. Offer the option to ship to Japan because if I remember correctly it was one of the games who weren't released there, might get you even an higher price.

Also there is gameandwatch.ch which is a forum focused on G&W although I am not sure about the selling conditions. They offer some overview function of G&W related auctions on ebay.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
No, the price is correct. Expect to get at least 900€ for a complete Donkey Kong Circus, +/- depending on condition.
It is that rare. You will find more obscure and rare older games like Judge or Flagman for less (both silver series) which is funny..

well shit. learn something new every day.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
thank you guys - you've been big help. still, I'll probably pass. would rather make smaller deals.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
well shit. learn something new every day.

They got a Donkey Kong Circus in Mandarake Nakano for about 96k ¥ and it isn't even in the best condition.

Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
You could try selling to Gamestop, I hear they are taking classic games and systems for trade now.