Question about Jap Phoenix Wright

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I've heard the game can let you play in English or Japanese, so I was wondering, how well is the English translated? Is it the exact same in the American release? Any Engrish?

Thanks for the help, because I've been thinking of just buying this version since the American one's been a real bitch to find lately (re-release my ass).

BIG

sony fanboy
LoneSage said:
I've heard the game can let you play in English or Japanese, so I was wondering, how well is the English translated? Is it the exact same in the American release? Any Engrish?

Thanks for the help, because I've been thinking of just buying this version since the American one's been a real bitch to find lately (re-release my ass).

I have an extra new sealed copy of Phoenix Wright.

You want it?

B-

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
BIG said:

You want it?

B-

that the new copy ?

is the new one out even yet?

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
kernow said:
that the new copy ?

is the new one out even yet?

I would guess that they are talking about the first one. The second one is out in Japan now for $29.99 and it also has the English language option.

I hardly ever see PW in a store. However, the Toys R Us by me has three copies for 19.99 and it is buy two get one free. However, the value of these have dropped, so I haven't bothered picking them up for re sale.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
BIG said:

You want it?

I just got a load of DS games yesterday, so I'm going to finish all those before I buy anymore.
I'll keep in touch if I still want the game :cool:

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
I'm still waiting on my copy of Phoenix Wright 2 to come in from Play-asia.com! It shipped on the 23rd of this month and i've been waiting paitently for it. Oh well, tomorrow is another day, I guess...

Now Loading

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
LoneSage said:

You probably don't care anymore but yes, Yomigaeru Gyakuten set to English is the exact same as Phoenix Wright.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Actually I do care since no one answered it.
thank ye kind madam.

barf

Maxima's Barber
Duffclown said:
From what I've read (at CAG) it's perfectly translated.

I know that I believe play-asia has a deal where it's $29 for the second one. Like the previous, perfectly translated

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-9g-49-en-50-13-70-1iyq.html

It is, it is, i am doing case 4 now :P
I can confirm the translation is great, i bet they wanted to do like the first one, the original + a bonus case, but were given the money to make a completely new game instead thanks to the success of the 1st DS game overseas (touchscreen really makes the game more pleasing, the GBA controls were meh).

Now Loading

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Actually Gyakuten Saiban 4 has been in the works since 3 was finished (2004). It's just that it's become Capcom's new Killer7/Okami.