[QUEST COMPLETE!] The Last Blade 2 ARRANGED Soundtrack (PLEASE BASED NG)

DracoBlade

Cham Cham's Banana
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hey guys, help a brother out.

I've been lusting for the greater part of four years trying to find a copy of The Last Blade 2 Arranged soundtrack and I'm still soul searching :(

I own the NGCD ports and MVS ports of both games as well as the NGPC game, and the Arranged trax of the first game but have literally never seen the arranged trax on any online marketplace at least.

As I'm sure alot of you on here share the same level of passion about the games, The Last Blade series is my favorite fighting game series of all time and imo the best (besides Garou) that SNK has ever made let alone contestant for one of the best soundtracks ever composed for a videogame. If you survived the hype train and want to help (even if its pointing me in a direction where I might find it) PLEASE LET ME KNOW! If not I'm going to Japan next may for two weeks and will legitimately burn down every book off, hard off, and mandarake in this quest.

For reference I'm talking about this (AKA not the green framed drama CD or blue OST): http://www.arcade-history.com/archives/ART_51_cdcover.jpg

If any of you have it by some miracle and are willing to sell, I'll give you some money and praps other things...

Last edited:

DracoBlade

Cham Cham's Banana
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Will PM, thanks!

But until I post here again assume the search is still on!

DracoBlade

Cham Cham's Banana
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Thanks to Suicidekiller the quest for the Arrange Trax is finally complete! One of the nicest guys on NG for sure, thanks again dude!