Q&A for you fine folks inside...

steveold

Guerilla Warrior
Hello. Here are some statements, you answer "Yes" as in "more times than not" or "No" as in "less times than successful." Generally speaking.

1. The best things in life are worth waiting for, yes or no?

2. The best things in life come in small packages, yes or no? (interpretation will vary..)

3. Having the "better half of you" (that special girlfriend) completes you, yes or no?

4. Aggression is the key to anything in life

5. Nice guys finish last

6. It's all down hill after the big 3-0 (to those who apply, if not skip)

7. Looks aren't THAT important, personality is what counts most

corbo 2

Genjuro's Frog
1.Yes

2.No

3.Yes,100% on that

4.No

5.No

6.Don't know what your on about so skipped

7.YES!!!!!!

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
corbo 2:
1.Yes

2.No

3.Yes,100% on that

4.No

5.No

7.YES!!!!!!
koll, we totally agree. Lets be friends!

M

MistressDragon

Steve:
Hello. Here are some statements, you answer "Yes" as in "more times than not" or "No" as in "less times than successful." Generally speaking.

A: Yes.

2. The best things in life come in small packages, yes or no? (interpretation will vary..)

A: yeah..like a diamond ring :D

3. Having the "better half of you" (that special girlfriend) completes you, yes or no?

A: I felt that way until he ripped my heart out by cheating on my birthday. I hate him. I feel better already. bwahaha. now I just dont believe in love. oh fucking well.

A: Not always. so No.

5. Nice guys finish last

A: no, they score big points with the ladies.

A: Stay 29 forever buttrock

A: in regards to dating...Looks arent that important to me in a man. he can look gorgous but be a complete jerk, and I'd never give him the time of day. so, YES. personality is most important
answers in original quote.

corbo 2

Genjuro's Frog
BlackSpy:
corbo 2:
1.Yes

2.No

3.Yes,100% on that

4.No

5.No

7.YES!!!!!!
koll, we totally agree. Lets be friends!
:D suppose

Make some more Steve,for some reason i have the urge to fill in Q and A this morning multi_co

Plisken

Snaaaaaaake!,

Yeah

Seeing as i'm 5ft7"....Yes. :D

Nah.

Nah

5. Nice guys finish last

Fucking YES

12 years yet, sunbeam. Skipped!

Yep.

<small>[ August 15, 2003, 04:28 AM: Message edited by: Plisken ]</small>

Tom

The Frog of Genjuro,
Steve:

Yes
Yes
I guess, but then again I'm also single so..

No

5. Nice guys finish last
Hard to say, I'm a nice guy and I've had my moments. Unfortunately, the majority of the time yes.

SKIP
Personality over looks. Beauty is only skin deep. A girl can be beautiful, but can be a real bitch as well.

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Steve:

5. Nice guys finish last

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. No
5. Yes
6. NA
7. Yes

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
MistressDragon:

A: I felt that way until he ripped my heart out by cheating on my birthday. I hate him. I feel better already. bwahaha. now I just dont believe in love. oh fucking well.
Hey, baby. I'm single and looking and good looking. wink loco

rhiohki

Dodgeball Yakuza
Steve:

5. Nice guys finish last

1. Yes
2. No - materialistically speaking
3. Yes
4. No
5. in the End, No
6. SKIPPED!
7. Yeah...when it all boils down to staying with someone for your entire life-span. Some women just don't age well, and all you have left is personality.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Steve:

Yes (but sometimes if you wait, you lose the oppurtunity, and the drive.)

No. The M3, a nice house, a private beach, home carts. All of these are big.

No. Musashi, for example, didn't need someone to complete him. Needing someone to complete you is a part of social programming. I'm not emotionally dependent on anyone.

No. Obviously.

5. Nice guys finish last
Yes. On things of importance. If you don't have a mean streak, you'll end up compromising yourself, and sure, you can soften the loss by saying you did the Christian thing and will be rewarded in heaven, but if you decide not to delude yourself as usual, you'd see that you lost because you were soft, and there's no consolation prize.

Doesn't life begin at 40?

Just like the line about the best things come in small packages, I think here's another case of someone with a self esteem problem trying to give themselves an emotional boost.

<strong>
This is too general.

Looks aren't that important in what?

Chatting here? Sure. They aren't important.

Picking up chicks in a club? Come on! You bet looks are important.

Selling a product? Yes, important. People don't want to deal with someone who looks like a fat hippy pot-head. Especially not on million dollar deals.

Running for public office? Yes. Gore beat out Bradley, even though Bradley was superior to him. (don't mention McCain vs. Bush, because when republicans are involved, it's all about who has less morals weighing them down).

But here on line, you can be a fat black 30+ year old man and sedduce a pretty white racist schoolgirl from South Carolina, and pursue a meaningful online relationship. Kind of like Bringing Down the House.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Devil_Gans

Bu, ,
Personality is what makes a person.It is important.Looks are also important in some cases.I have seen good looking people who are dumb and lack the charisma.Of course there are many exceptions.
Ever heard of "dumb blondes"?
:D

Shapermc

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
EvilWasabi:
5. Nice guys finish last
Yes. On things of importance. If you don't have a mean streak, you'll end up compromising yourself, and sure, you can soften the loss by saying you did the Christian thing and will be rewarded in heaven, but if you decide not to delude yourself as usual, you'd see that you lost because you were soft, and there's no consolation prize.
It is unfortunate that you feel this way. The "christian thing" has nothing to do with it. That is a view on life, not religion. But then again I think that your replacing the word nice with soft and those are completly diferent. You can still be firm, understanding, forceful and still nice.

Basically, before I get into too much bable, I am trying to defend my answer more than bash Charlies. It all boils down to this:

There is a large difference between allowing your self to get walked on and be a nice guy, and being a jerk who dosen't. You have to find the medium. glee

Plisken

Snaaaaaaake!,
Wow, EW beat me to it. I'm quite shocked at how many of you feel you need a woman/chavvy to be 'complete' .

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Steve:
Well,

Once, while I was in the Los Angeles Men's Central detention center for some 'business' I was involved in-

Right before I ass raped an afro-american midget in the shower I said to him:

"OK Tiny, let's see if it's true that big things can come in small packages"

After I was through I thanked him for his time and remarked: "I sure felt like a little blackened shrimp"

discuss

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Devil_Gans:
Personality is what makes a person.It is important.Looks are also important in some cases.I have seen good looking people who are dumb and lack the charisma.Of course there are many exceptions.
Ever heard of "dumb blondes"?
:D
Sure, there are dumb blonds, but at the same time, there are a lot fo stupid red heads and brunettes.

There are polish jokes, but at the same time, even stupid people in countries that tell polish jokes, while plenty of incredibly smart poles.

And while these people may or may not have personality, it may not matter.

Imagine a fat guy (really fat, like Grimace shaped) who looks horrible, but has a great telephone personality that you can talk to. But when you see him, you wonder if you would ever want to be seen with this guy outside in public. Maybe you'd be idealistic and say "of course it doesn't mean anything."

But I'm not idealistic like that. I believe that everyone CAN look good and be in shape, and that those who aren't are like spoiled fruit in a basket, contaminating the rest.

There should be a balance, but if push comes to shove, I'd rather be beautiful than have more personality. Seems to work for Brad Pitt.

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,

Definitely.

I haven't really had any experience with this cliche...so I don't really know.

10000% yes.

Not anything.

5. Nice guys finish last

If you're talking about relationships, then yes. Anything else, and this cliche doesn't really apply.

Unfortunately...most girls are just broken little dolls with their daddy's imprint on their mind...scarred in some way or another and terribly predictable. Most women are the easy to read...and unfortunately, most of the psychological problems they've developed lead them be attracted to asshole guys.

Definitely not.

Looks are very important.

Fat people get along with fat people.
Attractive people get along with anyone.

I know for me personally...if you're a fat person I probly won't spend much time with you. I just find overweight people's sloth and lack of care DISGUSTING.

It's really not that hard to lose weight. Don't give me this genetics bullshit...it's tripe. If you obviously don't care about yourself...why should I? I'd just as soon have most fat asses drop dead just to get out of my way.

Solid Snake

King's Dry Cleaner
1. Yes, patience is key!
2. Depends, this is purely subjective!
3. NO, sure having a companion is good but the only person that can complete you is yourself!
4. Yes, when it comes to mental aggression to get ahead in life! Its the only means of success! When it comes to Physical aggression, NO!
5. Yes, if they lack the aggression to get ahead!
6. NA
7. No, looks and appearance are one of the most important things in life next to personality! Don't get this confused with being attractive. What you look like is a projection of your personality so I guess I'm saying there one in the same.

orochi_lubu

Sho's Rival
Steve:

5. Nice guys finish last

1. yes 2. no 3. yes ( when my girlfriend died, a part of me died as well) 4.yes 5. HELL YES 6. skipped 7. and yes