Puzzle de Pon boot??

fremen

Hardened Shock Trooper
Hi guys,

I have a doubt with a puzzle de pon cart, below you can see the prog and the cha boards, all chips are Toshiba with the exception of M1 and S1 and the boards are different of the boards from mvs scans and the number of the chips too.

The cha board contains chips from AOF (C3 and C4 roms) and this is the same board used in AOF CHA 42G-1 while puzzle de pon has a 42G-2. The prog is different also, a PROG 16 is used in this puzzle de pon contrary to the PROG 4096 used in the mvs scans puzzle de pon.

Thank you very much in advance for your help

Last edited:

superdum2

Quiz Detective
I'm not %100 sure but i think its a boot because of the pin placement and the logo placement

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Some of those look like OTP PROMs (or possibly EEPROMs) and a couple EPROMs. However there are two seemingly legit mask ROMs in there (on the CHA board). They appear very black and have an NGH number as well as the data code, which in this case are C3 and C4.

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
Boot.

044 is the game code for Art of Fighting. The Toshiba TC54xxxx are OTP (One Time Programmable) EPROMS.

Jeff

fremen

Hardened Shock Trooper
Hi,

Thanks guys for the help.
Particular thanks to Jeff for the information about the TC54.

Saludos

FalcomAdol

Fio's Quartermaster
Discovered this Probably a boot (Fight Fever Sac Cart?) in my Puzzle de Pon tonight:

Last edited: