Putting a lot of Wii and 3DS Games on Ebay

ghibben

Zero's Secretary
US 3DS games are up, including Zelda Ocarina of Time, Starfox 64 3D, Devil Survivor Overclocked, Dead or Alive Dimensions, Samurai Warriors Chronicles and Resident Evil The Mercenaries.

ghibben

Zero's Secretary
Just put up some Japanese 3DS games. Including Mercenaries 3D, Dead or Alive, Nintendogs and Blazblue.

ghibben

Zero's Secretary
Japanese version on nintendogs relisted. I also added the following Wii games: Just Dance 2, Just Dance Kids, Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Wii Sports and Silent Hill.

ghibben

Zero's Secretary
Finally the last of my Wii games are listed. Up now:
Resident Evil Zero, Resident Evil 4, Dead Space Extraction, Trauma Center, Lego Batman, Lego Indiana Jones 2, Cooking Mama, Raving Rabbids Travel Through Time, Wii Music, FlingSmash and Animal Crossing.

Nintendogs Japanese 3DS relisted again...

ghibben

Zero's Secretary
I realize they are mostly crappy, but a lot of them ended at a dollar. Almost not worth the time of addressing them. Should have just taken them to Gamestop.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Or you could have just listed them for sale here... There is an "everything else" FS section. I would have been interested in a few of your games actually but I fucking hate auctions and I just don't bother when I see "ebay". I'm pretty sure I'm not alone on that boat. It's funny when people decide to put their stuff on ebay to make more money but just end up losing money that way. You should have tried to sell them here first. Leave ebay to the fogots and be a real seller here :cool: