Pulstar, Mark of the Wolves, Top Hunter, Original Style Stick

JRock917

, ,
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello, recently these carts and some other items were offered on ebay but due to the amount of people who contacted me wanting to work out offers for these carts they were taken off ebay temporarily. However, in an effort to be fair to anyone who would like to make an offer for any of these carts I am going to offer them here on this website before I relist them on ebay. Once they are relisted, I will not be ending the auctions for any reason whatsoever.

The conditions of the carts are as follows: Pulstar (Japanese) overall condition mint; Mark of the Wolves (English) overall condition near mint; Top Hunter (Japanese) overall condition near mint; Original Style Neo Geo Stick in Box overall condition near mint. I am open to offers on any of these items, and can send pics. Please email me or send me a PM if interested and I will get back in touch with you within the next 24-48 hours, or as soon as I can. You can check my reference under ebay userid JRock917. Thanks!!

rimm_rs

Banned
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Jason is a good seller, he and I have done business and he shipped quickly and the game was well packed.

The only **minor** niggle I have is that his mint was my excellent/excellent+ (I consider any scratch on the cart not mint), but he says he's tighened up, and if that's the case you SHOULD buy from him!

JRock917

, ,
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yes, while I do grade on the overall condition of the carts (insert, manual, cart, case), in the specific case of the cart Rimm_rs refers to I felt it was near mint, compared to an excellent or excellent plus. However, on the carts that were relisted on ebay I revised all of the overall grading on the carts just for good measure since this was brought to my attention. Rimm_rs is a great buyer and a very reasonable fellow, and I recommend him to anyone as well :).