PS4 Assault Suit Leynos, day one purchase?????

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I liked all the Assault Suit games. It would be day 1 for me, but I don't have a PS4.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
I liked all the Assault Suit games. It would be day 1 for me, but I don't have a PS4.

IMO PS4 is just PS3 version 2............not very impressive.
Maybe you can grab a PS4 during black Friday

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
IMO PS4 is just PS3 version 2............not very impressive.
Maybe you can grab a PS4 during black Friday

Not in any rush. There's nothing on any of the new-gen systems that caught my attention.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
There is also a game on Steam that is VERY much like Leynos, forgot the name. Will buy this most likely.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Day one for me! I really enjoy this series.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_67nhTIOZC0

It looks like Genesis Target Earth (Assault Suit Leynos) remake.

Do you think it's worth day one purchase?

I'm actually getting a ps4 this month and absolutely loved target earth. I had to cheat and use the invincibility code on controller 2 though :-/ I wasn't aware that was the name the rest of the series used, I may need to check out the other games.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
I'm actually getting a ps4 this month and absolutely loved target earth. I had to cheat and use the invincibility code on controller 2 though :-/ I wasn't aware that was the name the rest of the series used, I may need to check out the other games.

I have to use cheat code to finish the game also......what a good memory!!!!

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
man

fuck leynos

fuck cybernator

fuck the saturn game

cool idea but these games just weren't fun

STARKS MOTHERFUCKIN OUT

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
I'll get it when goes on sale. Looks like more of the same with fancier graphics.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
I've liked the idea since I saw this months ago, but the animations/movement looks like shit, same with the mouth movements of the characters in the text panels.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
I have to use cheat code to finish the game also......what a good memory!!!!

Well I had to pick up a loose cart on it for Genesis. A few levels in I turned on the cheat code :-) this game is so nostalgic for me I played the shit out of it in 6th grade. Kinda worried though as I still don't see a US release date or any mention that it will come to the west at all, and I'm guessing the chances of a disc release will be pretty much negligible right? Im assuming all ps4 games are region locked too in the off chance they do release a disc version like strider on PS3 did as well?

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Well I had to pick up a loose cart on it for Genesis. A few levels in I turned on the cheat code :-) this game is so nostalgic for me I played the shit out of it in 6th grade. Kinda worried though as I still don't see a US release date or any mention that it will come to the west at all, and I'm guessing the chances of a disc release will be pretty much negligible right? Im assuming all ps4 games are region locked too in the off chance they do release a disc version like strider on PS3 did as well?

The region locking is really left up to the Developer actually, Sony has been one to pretty much say they have nothing to do with it surprisingly.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
man

fuck leynos

fuck cybernator

fuck the saturn game

cool idea but these games just weren't fun

STARKS MOTHERFUCKIN OUT

is there anyone out there like me who just does not like these games