[PS2] SNK Playmore announce 2 new NeoGeo Stick 2 Versions...

kanakura

Fio's Quartermaster
SNK Playmore announce on TGS 2 new NeoGeo Stick 2 Versions for PlayStation 2.

Coming with KoF Orochi Chapter and KoF NEST Chapter:

Kyo Version:
neogeostick2-kyo.gif

Iori Version:
neogeostick2-iori.gif

More Infos about NeoGeo Stick 2: http://www.planet-snk.de/?show=article&id=2319

Celes

Kuroko's Training Dummy
It looks more like a photoshop job than how it will actually look.

kanakura

Fio's Quartermaster
Here is a pic from SNK Playmore presentation:

snkpre32.jpg

neopadsps2new.jpg

Last edited:

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Well looks like they just made another $200 off of me. DAMMIT why must I whore myself to SNK so lol....

EvilMike

Guerilla Warrior
20 Year Member
games_sk said:
Waste of money, they should concentrate on making better games.

I doubt the ten minutes they lost having one of their graphic designers make these will afect the quality of the games they have comming out.

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
EvilMike said:
I doubt the ten minutes they lost having one of their graphic designers make these will afect the quality of the games they have comming out.

Agreed. They look nice to me. Sort of wish the designs were bigger, but they are cool.

YO-YO-Boy

Benimaru's Hairdresser
lame shame

stix look like they took the NG stix they had on sell last year,I guess they had a moon & sun stenials & a spraypaint can???

lazy with games & now sticks.....

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I think ill stick with my first release PS2 NeoGeo stick 2 rather than spending more money on the same thing with a logo that covers half the NEOGEO logo...*sighs at iori's stick*

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
lachlan said:
I think ill stick with my first release PS2 NeoGeo stick 2 rather than spending more money on the same thing with a logo that covers half the NEOGEO logo...*sighs at iori's stick*

Wow you already know it says Neo Geo. I see no problem.

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
Its got my vote. What im not buying in mvs im buying in ports. I love that they have so many ported titles. Cant wait!

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Absolutely repulsive designs. At least that suits the games they hail from.

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
ForeverSublime said:
Absolutely repulsive designs. At least that suits the games they hail from.

I wouldn't say "repulsive", just nothing great.

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Weevus said:
I wouldn't say "repulsive", just nothing great.

They aren't even on the same spectrum as "great". They're neither mediocre nor horrible. They are filth. We should be offended by their existence.

:)

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
After looking at the sticks again I dont mind the designs but I think they would have been cooler if the "graphics" on them were actually around the joystick itself seeing as how both of them are shaped like a circle (thus not covering the neo geo print) and then the ball and the buttons (at least the standard 4) could have been made to match the colors of their respective flames. That probably would have made for a much more appealing stick. It at least (in my own opinion) would have made them seem like something to actually spend money on.

And how are these gonna be sold? Are they gonna be packaged with a game or sold seperately? If they were smart they would sell them along with the Orochi saga and offer two versions, one with Kyo stick one with Iori and THEN for whichever one you DIDNT buy they could sell seperate, u know for those anal collectors like me.

HeartlessNinny

Heartlessness is a virtue
Geez, what's with the hate in the room? If you don't like 'em, fine, but don't call 'em filth.

Obviously, they're releasing a couple sticks for people with no AES system that are just getting into SNK now. I don't see the problem. How many people say that the Neo stick is one of the best controllers ever made? Probably half the whiners carrying on right in this thread.

Don't like 'em? Don't buy 'em. You'd think they used baby seal eyes for buttons or something. :oh_no:

cyriades

Super Spy Agent
C'mon guys, the designs aren't really THAT bad :p
Besides, I'm sure that the joysticks' playability is definitely better than most others on the market for consoles. ;)

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Damn I want SNK to officialy release some PSII princess sticks.