ProTip: Don't give a 9 year old an Uzi

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Serious answer: For terrorizing people.
Machine pistols are mostly unreliable and in a military application they are fucking useless.

Sloppy assassinations, urban crime, guerrilla warfare and guarding some fuckass 3rd world dictator would be the only appropriate uses for full auto machine-pistols/submachine guns these days.

And uzis are for faggots who don't know what a glock g18 is.

Submachine Guns are extremely useful paired with the correct job. In the military, they are mostly used for specialized units and have been proven effective and battle tested since World War II.

I do consider Auto Pistols and Uzis/Mac-10s useless, SMGs no fucking way.

SMG are great for tight areas (inside buildings and ships) and confined spaces (Tank operators, Pilots, etc).

Know whats stupid. Law enforcement buying Full-Auto M-16s after shit like Columbine with no suppressors to be used in school incidents. This is why most areas have regional specialized teams now in the US. Lesson learned from some dipshit's mistake.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Yeah I was mostly taking about machine pistols...which I assume they gave to that 9 year old girl to play with.

I don't want to watch the video, but is was it the machine pistol uzi or the SMG?

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
You're throwing in the you don't know what it was like line far too easily. I could do the same, I could assume that you don't have any children of your own and say you therefore have no idea what responsibility means. But I won't, because I would give you the credit of being able to imagine, which for some reason you aren't able to give me.

Plus, you are genuinely comparing the life of a goat to the safety of a child.

It's a goat. You probably sold it or ate it six months later.

My experience and those days are gone. It doesn't matter if I have children or not, times have changed and newer generations are different. My situation growing up has become even rarer in the US.

There is really nothing more to say to you. You obviously didn't experience something like I did in the early 80s and I'm not going to waste my time explaining it. It's not an experience even remotely common for kids that age and even less this day and age.

But by all means, use the no kids card as a poor defense.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Can someone post more videos of people shooting themselves or others for being stupid.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
My kids have fired .22s under close supervision but an Uzi? Umm, no.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
ProTip: Don't give a 9 year old an Uzi, yell "full auto!" and switch it from semi-auto over to full auto UNTIL day two at the range

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Serious question: What are Uzis for? Who uses them?

Uziel Gal

They're for the defense of the Holy Land.

How is that even legal? can I get my child a junior hand grenade permit?

There are a few hundred thousand machine guns legally in the hands of civilians in the United States, however, it became illegal to manufacture a machine gun after 1986 for regular civilian use. Dealers and Manufacturers can also have machine guns and they can have machine guns made after 1986 as they can legally sell them to agencies authorized to use such weapons. So it was either a personal MG or the firearm club they were at legally owned the machine gun.

Fucking stupid either way.

This isn't the first time this has happened in America either, though last story I read the kid got killed.

And yes, you can own a hand grenade in America if you could find one for sale. You could build one. There are certain storage requirements, backgrounf checks, and federal taxes - but there isn't much you can't get in America legally if you're inclined OR have the money. If you actually care I can point you to the pertinent wikipedia articles.

A couple years back I really wanted to build a Semi-Auto UZI. Would've been awesome.

Last edited:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Poor girl gotta live with the fact that she killed somebody.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Uziel Gal

They're for the defense of the Holy Land.

There are a few hundred thousand machine guns legally in the hands of civilians in the United States, however, it became illegal to manufacture a machine gun after 1986 for regular civilian use. Dealers and Manufacturers can also have machine guns and they can have machine guns made after 1986 as they can legally sell them to agencies authorized to use such weapons. So it was either a personal MG or the firearm club they were at legally owned the machine gun.

Fucking stupid either way.

This isn't the first time this has happened in America either, though last story I read the kid got killed.

And yes, you can own a hand grenade in America if you could find one for sale. You could build one. There are certain storage requirements, backgrounf checks, and federal taxes - but there isn't much you can't get in America legally if you're inclined OR have the money. If you actually care I can point you to the pertinent wikipedia articles.

A couple years back I really wanted to build a Semi-Auto UZI. Would've been awesome.

It's our right to own and bear arms. To protect ourselves and our freedom. Lots of people from other countries don't understand this because they were not given the same rights and liberties. I can understand if anyone is anti-gun but realize most Americans are pro-gun and the only way you are going to get them is to kill us. Bad people will always have guns. If Good people don't the bad people win. Simple as that. A 9 year old should not be using an UZI. It was a stupid choice and the instructer paid the price for his carelessness. He also will have affected that poor kid forever. With the right training, safety, and awareness young people can be taught to use fire arms in a safe manner. One day you may need to use a gun like it or not. I understand and respect anyone who does not agree with me. At the same time don't expect me to agree with you and respect my rights.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
guts do you even know who the fuck you're talking to

Yeah I'm agreeing with Lagduf and addressing the thread as a whole. So I'm confused about your question. I know you live in China how do you feel about the subject?

Edit: This may be the best pro tip of all time.

Last edited:

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
So who is paying for her life-long therapy?

Someone should. The adults in charge are to blame. Her parents, the instructor. The 9 year old had no business with an UZI. It's really fucked up. I feel worse for her than the guy who died. She will definitely need a lot of therapy. I hope she gets to lead a semi normal life. It's good to introduce kids to gun safety but these people went way to far. The little girls life is fucked because people who knew better made a really bad and stupid decision. I can understand if you live in a rural part of the country teaching kids to shoot early but in urban areas it's best to teach them safety and don't touch guns. When they get to about 11 or 12 you have them go to safety courses and learn with a 22 or something they can actually safely use. Why a 9 year old was given an UZI I will never know.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Someone should. The adults in charge are to blame. Her parents, the instructor. The 9 year old had no business with an UZI. It's really fucked up. I feel worse for her than the guy who died. She will definitely need a lot of therapy. I hope she gets to lead a semi normal life. It's good to introduce kids to gun safety but these people went way to far. The little girls life is fucked because people who knew better made a really bad and stupid decision. I can understand if you live in a rural part of the country teaching kids to shoot early but in urban areas it's best to teach them safety and don't touch guns. When they get to about 11 or 12 you have them go to safety courses and learn with a 22 or something they can actually safely use. Why a 9 year old was given an UZI I will never know.

Give the nine year old an Uzi, I'm sure her nine-year old girl arms can handle that full auto recoil, am I right?

It's our right to own and bear arms. To protect ourselves and our freedom. Lots of people from other countries don't understand this because they were not given the same rights and liberties.

Can't believe I missed this. Have you ever left the US?

Last edited:

MySoberCompanion

Formerly the Drunk, known as Tyrandom.,
Lots of people from other countries don't understand this because they were not given the same rights and liberties.

In Europe, Canada, Australia I didn't feel all that lack of rights or liberties.
In Japan quite a little, talking about the First World.

I'm pro-gun and I'd like to have fun at Bullets and Burgers, but deep inside of my coscience I understand I'm wrong.

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
Just try and fuck with our 2nd amendment, bro

Yes, that's exactly what I'm doing, by pointing out that people in other countries also have the same rights and liberties, without all the guns.

Bad people usually use their guns against other bad people.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
Yes, that's exactly what I'm doing, by pointing out that people in other countries also have the same rights and liberties, without all the guns.

Bad people usually use their guns against other bad people.
i understand and appreciate your point of view

Spoiler:
faggor

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I must admit lads...

... when I first heard about this... I sorta laughed... a LOT...

TBH... on reflection... I then thought about that guys poor family... but it doesn't change the fact that i did sorta find it ironic that handing over a lethal weapon to someone who hasn't hit puberty yet was a tad fookin stupid...

Just saying....

xROTx

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
What is an full automatic UZI for?

This:

140719425138.jpg

For its day, it was a useful and controllable sub-machine gun (for those that have shot them...like I have, they can testify about how heavy they are). FA models post 1986 are illegal for civilians to have and technology has come light years since then. More than likely, that one in the video is an old model still in civilian hands. Easily a $5-10K+ firearm.

Now...

With that said, you don't hand a newb a FA sub-machine gun.

This guy and other involved weren't the smartest about it and he is dead and everyone involved (especially the little girl) is probably really fucked up over this.

You never, NEVER hand a first time shooter more firearm than they can handle. There are tens of thousands of videos on the web of people doing this and just as many morons thinking its funny. My daughter pulled her first trigger at 5 years old, on a bench rested .22 rifle (semi auto). This is ALL she will shoot until she is ready for a .22 handgun. She is 6 now and I can assure that even if I had one, I wouldn't be handing her a full auto sub machine gun in 3 years.

This accident is nothing more than that. It isn't representative of our culture...or Americans...or even guns. It's representative of sloppy behavior in situation that has the possibility to be fatal and that's exactly what happened.

Every time someone is shot stupid motherfuckers look to place some deep meaning to it when 99% of the time its simply criminal activity or stupidity...two things that cost millions their life every year. No extra meaning needed...

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
I'm not anti-gun, far from it, but I'm absolutely against letting kids and youngsters use them under any circumstances. There's no reason for it and it gives the kids a wrong idea about a tool which is made for killing. Kids think weapons are cool but they aren't, it's just a tool that can save your ass or get you food, and that's it. Using a weapon not only is about being able to handle the recoil or whatever but also a psychological thing. There's no way a young girl or lad is able to "get" what the whole thing is all about. They feel powerful for all the wrong reasons while totin' a gun, and be it just a .22 pea shooter, no matter what they tell you. This is right what leads to the problems with weapons in private hands we have today, people treat the damn things like a fetish and that's completely wrong.

If you guys think you have to protect your freedom, try it with words and actions for once. Do you honestly believe they'd let you have your guns if you would be able to actually protect yourselves from the powers that be? C'mon, don't be so naive, guys...