Professor leaves Yale because Millennials don't get a safe space for Halloween

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
If only he had gotten to learn about this student's needs and microagressions ahead of time, he could have changed up everything in order to appease him.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member

wW1dH66.gif

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
Until South Park a few weeks ago, I'd never heard of this safe space bullshit.

And it's the Scandinavian countries that are full of pussies, I keep hearing on this site :thevt:

Last edited:

Earthquake24

Dodgeball Yakuza
This video relates to the OP. It shows the professor who resigned's husband, who is also a professor being screamed and yelled at:

BLEAGH

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
It just seemed to me that they were empowering the students and felt they were able to make the best decision on their own without the need for anyone to come out and say "don't dress up as a hilariously inappropriate stereotype." Maybe I missed something.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
This video relates to the OP. It shows the professor who resigned's husband, who is also a professor being screamed and yelled at:

I can't even watch that, it's too cringe inducing. That some people actually speak like they're off Dawson's Creek makes me want to run and hide.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I can't even watch that, it's too cringe inducing. That some people actually speak like they're off Dawson's Creek makes me want to run and hide.

I was going to say Gilmore girls, but nobody talks that fast. Not even IVy league Yankee aristocracy.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Hmmmm ... well, this solves the mystery about why they can't seem to get jobs.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Until South Park a few weeks ago, I'd never heard of this safe space bullshit.

And it's the Scandinavian countries that are full of pussies, I keep hearing on this site :thevt:

If Gustavus Adolphus returned from the dead he'd kill all the Scandinavians in anger.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I know another institution that is designated a 'safe place'. There are signs at the entrances that even use that phrase.

Where did I see that again?

Oh yeah, my 1 year old's day care.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member

That professor handled it like a pro.

I truly hope this video kills that student's chance of ever getting a good job, no less a job that can help pay off her student loans to Yale.

I read they snap their fingers because it can be considered distressing. Their seed needs to be wiped off the face of this earth.

Last edited:

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
the fuck is a safe space?
millennials need to be coddled even more?

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I remember we had a safe space at school when I was growing up. It had its own sign and everything.

Spoiler:
hqdefault.jpg

Hikaru Ichijyo

Thundercock,
Gets even better.
Here is the girl who yelled at the professor "who the fuck hired you?!"
http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/09/meet-the-privileged-yale-student-who-shrieked-at-her-professor/

Amazing

Unsurprisingly the horse faced shit-stain wants to dish it out but isn't willing to deal with the backlash of her actions and has been trying to delete her online presence as fast as possible. C'mon kid...it's not like people are actually going to follow through with those death threats they'll send you. :lolz: :p :eye: :help:

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I really doubt she learned anything besides "watch what you say when things are being recorded"

I'm pretty sure she probably has a legion of supporters that have qualified her actions and continue to make her think she's special.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
I hope real life hits them hard

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
We have the war room.

Behaviorally wrong. It's the Hyper-64 sub-forum, of course. As for the rest, it seems that those astronomical Yale loans are absolutely vindicated. Their students are not only liberated from thinking for oneself, they also get a respirator for free... its called the student body.