probably a very dumb MVS full kit question

Angel

Morden's Lackey
Well I'm getting my first full kit, SVC Chaos. I'm extremely excited.

Here are my questions: Does the kit come with instructions on how to set your cab up with the stuff it comes with? Will the stuff even work with a 4-slot version 3 cab? Does anybody have a picture of a kit set up on their cab so I can see how it looks?

Thanks guys

Murray

Akari's Big Brother
If it's just a cart kit, there isn't much to set up. Just plug in the cart and apply the move stickers to the cab wherever you think is appropriate (or don't). SVC Chaos doesn't come with a marquee so there isn't really anything to do there.

If it's a PCB kit, however, that could be a different story entirely. I have no idea what came with those.

Ruell

, I FORGOT MY SECRET SANTA OBLIGATION. FUCK ME, RI
It comes with the dips sheet so you can adjust the soft dips. Other than that it's pretty much plug and play.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'm just here for posterity and to support the eternal struggle that is SvC, it is a game that's so missuderstood, but those who know the deal, know that SvC is the shiz!

Angel

Morden's Lackey
Thanks guys, thats what I had originally thought, but just wanted to be sure.

Is it possible to make or does someone make SVC Mini Marquees.

Despite what I've been reading, and it really is a mixed bag, it seems you either hate this game or you love it, I'm very excited to be getting it, I can't wait to play it for myself.

Ruell

, I FORGOT MY SECRET SANTA OBLIGATION. FUCK ME, RI
I loved playing it with my brother. As for the MM, I know a lot of ppl that host a scan of the original as well as fan made ones. I've printed them off and just laminated them. It served the purpose.

Angel

Morden's Lackey
Thanks for letting me know about the mm, I'll search for them and see if I can get one made.