Price/interest check: Hyper Neo 64 & 3 games

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
SOLD

Not sure what these go for now, but mine is just taking up space at this point. Honestly it never really got used so it's essentially NOS.

Everything like new, boxed, complete kits..
-Hyper Neo 64 board, Revision 2
-Fatal Fury: Wild Ambition (Japan)
-Samurai Spirits 64 (Japan)
-Samurai Shodown 64: Warriors Rage (English)

Shoot me a PM or post here if you have interest, or some input on pricing. I'll probably toss up a pic later, but it's just going to be a stack of crispy boxes. :drool:

It's been stored in a smoke-free, dust-free environment. Despite my relatively low trader rating, I have done a LOT of business here over the years. I sell top notch goods and I have references to back that up.

Edit: I added that these are complete kits that I purchased new. Everything is perfect. I noted the language on the box of the kits, but honestly I'm not familiar with how the in-game language works with the Hyper gear.

Edit2: I'm not looking for trades as I have stuff coming out my ears as it is. Also I will probably try to sell this as a set at first, when I figure out pricing.

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
537   0   0
The in game language is just like MVS except you can select the language in the test menu.

kofra

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

i am interested in the game SS 64, maybe you would sell it separately? Please let me know a price and shipping costs to germany. Thanks

Frank

kofra

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi again,

my offer is 50$ only for the game SS64. Please let me know if its okay for you and how much is shipping to germany. Thanks

kofra