Price Check: Faselei and Cardfighter's

jdotaku

Angel's Love Slave
I can only seem to fiind these in japanese versions (I have 1 faselei and both cardfighter's in JPN) however I want us copies. I have found them but wanna know if the price is right: 26 bucks for a complete and new cardfighter's SNK version and 15 for a new (cart only) US version of faselei. Good deals? Mostly just wanna play them (can't read JPN!)

bugula

Member,
That price for the US CFC (egameaddiction?) is as good as you're going to get for a new copy. I think you can get Faselei! for $8-10 (it was a cart only release for the US).

If you were feeling more daring, you could go after the European version of Faselei! in the snap-case.

Last edited:

matt009au

Zero's Tailor
if you just want to play the game i think u can get snaplock us cardfighters for like 5 $ or so off ebay.

jdotaku

Angel's Love Slave
I might (but I like having packaging hehe) now about faselei I heard a very small # of US carts were made (for review only) so I thought they would be worth more? Or are they less because of lacking packaging like the more common UK version?

bugula

Member,
They're definitely less due to lack of packaging...they were released with the bundle sets that are junking up the web. But yes, I think it's probably safe to assume that there are fewer US carts than Euro ones.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
matt009au said:
if you just want to play the game i think u can get snaplock us cardfighters for like 5 $ or so off ebay.

You mean just the game and plastic clear case right?

matt009au

Zero's Tailor
You mean just the game and plastic clear case right?

yeh mate, whats the official name for those little things. Guessing its not snaplock cases.

How do you figure the UK version is more common then the US one. It is a lot easier to find a US copy then a UK version.

jdotaku

Angel's Love Slave
Well its a good way to simply play the game(s) (loose carts) I have a ton of them (20?) but I much prefer having complete games.

Bluevoodu

Kyokugen's Student
sorry to bump an old thread... but the US Faselei (that is cart only in clear casing... has the ESRB rating on the sticker) is actually becoming more rare. back in 2004 (I think it was)... I bought 150 of them. They went down in price darstically... so I just hung on to them.

From my site... and my auctions, I've been consistently selling them lately $15-20 (depending if they use BIN or buy from my site..etc).

It's a good game. the lack of packaging sucks a bit... but IMO they will be a little more rare.

If you want one from my store ... go here ($15 new):
Faselei New/US - Neo Geo Pocket Color at Game Addiction: Video Game Retailers

†B†V†

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Bluevoodu said:
sorry to bump an old thread... but the US Faselei (that is cart only in clear casing... has the ESRB rating on the sticker) is actually becoming more rare. back in 2004 (I think it was)... I bought 150 of them. They went down in price darstically... so I just hung on to them.

From my site... and my auctions, I've been consistently selling them lately $15-20 (depending if they use BIN or buy from my site..etc).

It's a good game. the lack of packaging sucks a bit... but IMO they will be a little more rare.

If you want one from my store ... go here ($15 new):
Faselei New/US - Neo Geo Pocket Color at Game Addiction: Video Game Retailers

†B†V†

And this man is a top notch seller :)

I bought one of these loose Faselei's back in the day, you probably could have sent it in a bubble mailer and I would've thought nothing of it. Instead I got a brick of tape and bubble wrap around the cart that took me 10 minutes to get off. :p

Buy one.

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Whoa! Dave was here :eek:

And I missed it... :(