Pre-Order SvC:Chaos MVS cart at NeoStore for $174!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
I second this thread.

I think it's a total fucking lack of respect some people making threads in THE NEWS FORUM saying to buy a Neo Geo product out of this site.

What the hell ?? Isn't Shawn paying the bandwith for us all to come here and post and have some fun ?

Screw that ! I think it's totally OK to spot a place where you can find the same product at a lower price, but arguing to buy it elsewhere ? Don't fuck with me, this is disrespect.

Altough I think a ton of NGH games are way overpriced on the Neostore, you don't see me saying buy there or elsewhere.
I believe this site runs along with the Neostore, asking for people to buy at any other when the price ( currently now ) the same, it's fucking lame.:oh_no:

GO Shawn , GO.:buttrock:

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Atrophyed said:
I second this thread.

I think it's a total fucking lack of respect some people making threads in THE NEWS FORUM saying to buy a Neo Geo product out of this site.

What the hell ?? Isn't Shawn paying the bandwith for us all to come here and post and have some fun ?

Screw that ! I think it's totally OK to spot a place where you can find the same product at a lower price, but arguing to buy it elsewhere ? Don't fuck with me, this is disrespect.

Altough I think a ton of NGH games are way overpriced on the Neostore, you don't see me saying buy there or elsewhere.
I believe this site runs along with the Neostore, asking for people to buy at any other when the price ( currently now ) the same, it's fucking lame.:oh_no:

GO Shawn , GO.:buttrock:

Um, the other thread was posted before Shawn had preorders up.

Quit making drama out of nothing.

Competition is a good thing.

slerch666

updyke,
And since everyone is all about who is cheaper, if you use the default USPS Priority shipping, the Neo Store beats out the S-C store by ~$1! :D

I'm putting my order through the Neo Store, 'cause I'd rather keep this site going. Though Trieu's site is kick ass, I come here more frequently.

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
Well, considering some of the neo store's prices (NO, I'm not complaining, simply pointing something out), I think he's got the cash for the site taken care of. If Shawn had told us that he'd have the kits soon too, just like Trieu did, I'd have ordered it from here for sure. I didn't even know he had pre-orders up until like 15 hours after I had mine ordered from S-C.com. To call people out for not buying from the Neo Store is quite rude. What about people who buy off ebay? Or the selling forums? They aren't supporting the store by buying a Matrimelee kit on auction, or some loose carts from the forums. Would you rather buy the loose JPN MotW cart from here for $135, or the complete US kit from S-C.com for $190? Or from either for that matter considering how you could find one cheaper elsewhere. Anyway, it doesn't matter, I love N-G.com, I've supported both sites, and both sites are helping keep the neo scene alive.

Last edited:

games91999

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
i want to apologize if my starting the other thread came across as disrespecting Shawn and the Neo Store, i do apologize. seriously, Shawn is awesome, i've bought my metal slug 4 kit, my super dodge ball kit, my art of fighting 3 kit, and 2 mv-1c 1 slots so i totally support the store and Shawn for his deals and assistance. like its been said, i started the thread before Shawn even announced anything and to be honest, both Shawn and Trieu have hooked a lot of us up and Trieu posted the news first and so i wanted to share it with the rest of the people here and Trieu is an awesome guy with some GREAT deals. so no offense, just showing some respect for Trieu and his site.

its like if someone posted a "great seller" thread, thats all i did. anyhow, buy from who you want, but enough with the arguing and name calling, its great to have 2 different people and stores show so much love to the neo community, just giving some love back:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

Status
Not open for further replies.