Power Spikes II Dog Tag and Euro Homecarts Discovered!

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
How do you not have 5 minutes to personally box something up, and then drop it off at FedEx while you're already out and about? Don't even bother selling anything, then, or wait until you can do it yourself.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
How do you not have 5 minutes to personally box something up, and then drop it off at FedEx while you're already out and about? Don't even bother selling anything, then, or wait until you can do it yourself.

He used a minion.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
You are so arrogant that you don't get it.
The label of your SDB cart was clean when I gave it to my shipper (mail boxes) to be packaged. That's a fact. Not sure if cuctoms or anyone in the packaging process marked it. MY fault was to trust other persons to take the goods to the shipper and package them. I paid for this service as I didn't and don't have the time to take myself games to fedex and package them.
I didn't lie and still you didn't believe me.
What is the point of me lying for $100 cart? Anyway I offered to fix it and you declined. I tried multiple times.

I had better things to do than lying to you on a SDB laebl..even 10 years ago.

You know what the sad part is Brent? You can't get over the past and that is sad. Really sad.For you.

You have an awfully hands-off and 'hobbyist' approach for a guy moving a few thousand bucks a week through a retail channel. I'm sure you took the same shipping approach sending 20k of games across the pond.

Which is it? Do you move product or are you a dilletante?

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member

Because I only had time to go around buying games on saturday and fedex and mail boxes are closed on saturday.
Then I didn't have the time and the will do do multiple packages and invoices for fedex/UPS and paid to get all of this done by other persons. All the carts were given to another persons who were paid to take them to fedex and package them.
My fault.

FTL

Staff member
You have an awfully hands-off and 'hobbyist' approach for a guy moving a few thousand bucks a week through a retail channel. I'm sure you took the same shipping approach sending 20k of games across the pond.

Which is it? Do you move product or are you a dilletante?

Because, Vanilla, like i said, the neo is not a living for me but really an hobby.

Clear as that.

Anyway, with Brent Green was my fault and still I would be ready to send him a free sdb cart, another free mvs carts he wants or cash.

I feel anyway that what Tonk did here is embarassing to say the least. Embarassing for him of course.

He uses words like "dog" when his master (source) used the word "pawns"...the only pawn is him..sadly.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I know if I gave somebody a motw cart to sell, they'd probably look at it and think "oh its one of those anime tapes from the 90s" and just shove it in an empty box with no packing.

This week I probably sold close to $5,000 in guitars and I made sure I packed each one and took the time to mail them myself, that way I can take comfort in knowing they were packed right and are headed where theyre supposed to be going.

$100 may not be a lot, but Who would want service men/minions cutting into the already small profit, and then having to skim more profit off to fix a situation because they fucked up?

EDIT - at least you're admitting to a fuck up, but it feels shallow when you personally attack the guy who got screwed over

PS - I can't keep up with the conversation on my iPad

Last edited:

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Because I only had time to go around buying games on saturday and fedex and mail boxes are closed on saturday.
Then I didn't have the time and the will do do multiple packages and invoices for fedex/UPS and paid to get all of this done by other persons. All the carts were given to another persons who were paid to take them to fedex and package them.
My fault.

What I hope is my last post to this swirling shit storm:

Someone acting as your proxy is still yor responsibility.

I know after dealing with Europeans for years that nothing is ever 'their fault' directly. It's a cultural thing.

Americans are VERY different. We like accountability and responsiblity.

You're pissing people off because you should just say MY PROXY fucked up and therefore I am at fault.

You won't do that because of that cultural divide.

Want to make nice? Don't qualify your response, own your mistake.

I'm going to bed.

FTL

Staff member
What I hope is my last post to this swirling shit storm:

Someone acting as your proxy is still yor responsibility.

I know after dealing with Europeans for years that nothing is ever 'their fault' directly. It's a cultural thing.

Americans are VERY different. We like accountability and responsiblity.

You're pissing people off because you should just say MY PROXY fucked up and therefore I am at fault.

You won't do that because of that cultural divide.

Want to make nice? Don't qualify your response, own your mistake.

I'm going to bed.

I agree. With all you said. That why I wrote and write again: it was MY fault. I offered to fix it multiple times.

Brent thinks I'm lying to him but it is NOT the case. I was and m honest about what happened.

Soilwork: you are perfectly right. On some sales I lost money. I always used 2 days fedex priority and paid other persons to help with the sales...all of that because it was FUN and nice to meet other neo passionate persons.

FTL

Staff member
Tonk:

I removed from your post the images of the recap of the sales, those are confidential and now put on another url.
Nothing secret or weird, just confidential and not intended to be posted on a public forum for obvious reasons.

I did you a favor by removing your screen caps.

Now that you know and were explained they are confidential, I hope you will understand.

Last edited:

FTL

Staff member
none of this smokescreen takes away from the original post, and the lack of any positive tangible evidence these games were legit.

This is, the real BOTTOM LINE.

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member
Now that has been established that Simone, like many of us over the last 10+ years, has sold stuff to and/or through the NeoStore can we go back on topic?

I'd really like to hear more from the source himself and/or Mike: for example, what's next? what other proto/pre-production english AES you have in "store"?

Could you give us a list or it will always be a surprise announcement?!?

Last edited:

chrisr

Known Scammer and One Deluded Individual, NeoGeoFr
20 Year Member
BOTTOM FUCKING LINE.

- The source is willing to meet ANYONE who wants to, email me and we can arrange it.

I am interested in talking to this person on the phone. Have them give me a call tomorrow about 10am mountain time. You already have my number. Looking forward to the conversation. I can then come back here and say I was wrong - if I am wrong.

Big Al

Rugal's Thug
I missed the post with ftls dealings on it. Was my ultimate 11 on it? If so can someone be kind enough to tell me how much he sold it for? Was not a deal I enjoyed and I got the lovely threat of PayPal chargeback from Simone. He said it was not up to his quality so he sold it to the neo store. Given how this thread is panning out I have a feeling I have been shafted while grabbing my ankles.

FTL

Staff member
I missed the post with ftls dealings on it. Was my ultimate 11 on it? If so can someone be kind enough to tell me how much he sold it for? Was not a deal I enjoyed and I got the lovely threat of PayPal chargeback from Simone. He said it was not up to his quality so he sold it to the neo store. Given how this thread is panning out I have a feeling I have been shafted while grabbing my ankles.

Your U 11 was sent to the neostore as I wrote to you.
The reason was the insert had a tear on it and I expected to be only a crease as you stated when selling it to me.
It is not listed yet and we are discussing how much it should be listed on the site.
You can check with shawn as well at shawn@neo-geo.com

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
For what its worth i have purchased mvs carts from FTL before and he was great to deal with. Not sure what all this has to do with the topic at hand which i think is very interesting. Carry on.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Just because you can sell video games doesn't mean you're a good person.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Not sure what all this has to do with the topic at hand which i think is very interesting.

Exactly.

Some of you guys obviously have a thing to settle with FTL and that's okay but this thread is not the right place for that. Insulting him and questioning his motives as a consequence of his questioning of the authenticity of the PSII carts is really bad style, you know.

Big Al

Rugal's Thug
Your U 11 was sent to the neostore as I wrote to you.
The reason was the insert had a tear on it and I expected to be only a crease as you stated when selling it to me.
It is not listed yet and we are discussing how much it should be listed on the site.
You can check with shawn as well at shawn@neo-geo.com

Well that's an interesting reply. You told me you had traded it to the neo store now it turns out you get to set the price? Funny how you accused me of being dishonest then demanded a partial refund or you would charge back the whole amount. Seems it was you that was being dishonest, no?

I sent you pictures of the indentation on the insert and never once claimed it was anything like collectors quality and you kept on trying to haggle until you were happy and still decided to threaten me to get more money off.

I don't need to check with shawn, thanks for the offer though. I've spoke to shawn back in the day and liked the guy. No problem at all with his part in this but you sir are a liar. Funny as well when I mentioned people that had seen the cart and would back me up you told me none of that matters because it was only about the deal with us but you trotted out a list of names to defend yourself. Double standards there.

Maybe I'm wrong and the u11 will be a bargain on the neo store. Maybe this post will cause you to rethink charging too much for a game you told me was not worth what you paid and not up to your standard.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
You are so arrogant that you don't get it.
The label of your SDB cart was clean when I gave it to my shipper (mail boxes) to be packaged. That's a fact. Not sure if cuctoms or anyone in the packaging process marked it. MY fault was to trust other persons to take the goods to the shipper and package them. I paid for this service as I didn't and don't have the time to take myself games to fedex and package them.
I didn't lie and still you didn't believe me.
What is the point of me lying for $100 cart? Anyway I offered to fix it and you declined. I tried multiple times.

I had better things to do than lying to you on a SDB laebl..even 10 years ago.

You know what the sad part is Brent? You can't get over the past and that is sad. Really sad.For you.

Stop being a fucking hyprocrite simone. It's getting old as shit. And seriously wtf you shaft a buyer and then have the balls to act like you're the victim? Really?

P.S. I saved those images before you deleted them. There is no way I'm going to let you pull a dion and try and convince people you didn't say that shit happened.

Last edited:

FTL

Staff member
Well that's an interesting reply. You told me you had traded it to the neo store now it turns out you get to set the price? Funny how you accused me of being dishonest then demanded a partial refund or you would charge back the whole amount. Seems it was you that was being dishonest, no?

I sent you pictures of the indentation on the insert and never once claimed it was anything like collectors quality and you kept on trying to haggle until you were happy and still decided to threaten me to get more money off.

I don't need to check with shawn, thanks for the offer though. I've spoke to shawn back in the day and liked the guy. No problem at all with his part in this but you sir are a liar. Funny as well when I mentioned people that had seen the cart and would back me up you told me none of that matters because it was only about the deal with us but you trotted out a list of names to defend yourself. Double standards there.

Maybe I'm wrong and the u11 will be a bargain on the neo store. Maybe this post will cause you to rethink charging too much for a game you told me was not worth what you paid and not up to your standard.

I wrote to you I traded it and since there was nothing of interest for me in the neostore at time being,once shipped, I decided to sell it to the neostore. Not really talked with Shawn if I will sell it to him or to sell through him on consignment.

Yes, you were wrong with the U11 Allan as I asked clearly if the insert was ripped or not before buying. I asked money back when I checked the insert and then we settled on a 50 gbp discount ( which I offered to send you back 25 gbp to share the disgrace of the insert ripping).

Anyway, feel free to think whatever you want.

FTL

Staff member
I have a simple request: Brent Green, Allan (big al), Derek and all others who want to discuss things with me, open another thread or email me.

Let this thread go on discussing PS 2 carts.

thank you.