Post Your Recent Purchases!

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
I haven't made any big purchases in a while, until 2 weeks ago when I got a new house. Went from a 1500 sq ft rental to owning a 2800 Sq Ft home (plus 1500 sq ft basement). I finally have room for all of my gaming shit.

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Neo Save masta and a replacement CPS2 fan from Jamma Nation X! Super easy install. The save masta is not, either going to have to get a 1 slot or get an adapter for my 4 slot, if that even exists.

Also, the CPS2 A board was from burger long ago and had never been opened:

I think the 2 slot is the only one with the on board memory card reader. Getting the external pcb for the 4 slot will be a cumbersome setup, but at least you'll have headphone jacks :buttrock:

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
I haven't made any big purchases in a while, until 2 weeks ago when I got a new house. Went from a 1500 sq ft rental to owning a 2800 Sq Ft home (plus 1500 sq ft basement). I finally have room for all of my gaming shit.

Congratulations! Pics?

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member

Please post pictures of your carpet and games.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member

Good for you!

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I haven't made any big purchases in a while, until 2 weeks ago when I got a new house. Went from a 1500 sq ft rental to owning a 2800 Sq Ft home (plus 1500 sq ft basement). I finally have room for all of my S&M equipment.

Dat basement, amirite?

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I've never been big on sports and even I'm jealous of those jerseys

Only if they are legit. Steiner has had issues with fakes in the past, so much so they now have different holograms with serial numbers you can look up online. Anything with the old COA is suspect and should be re-authenticated prior to purchase. Unless it is purchased well below market price for legitimate items, then it doesn't matter.

blakeb8111

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Only if they are legit. Steiner has had issues with fakes in the past, so much so they now have different holograms with serial numbers you can look up online. Anything with the old COA is suspect and should be re-authenticated prior to purchase. Unless it is purchased well below market price for legitimate items, then it doesn't matter.

The world of autographed sports memorabilia is full of scammers (like everything else anymore). Steiner is usually a safe bet as long as you purchase through them, anything with their seal is supposedly signed in the presence of one of their representatives, unlike most other companies who authenticate. But after the recent Eli Manning game used scam, who knows.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Thanks to skate323k137 I now have a matching pair of PVM-1945MD's. Totally freaking stoked. :) Thanks again man!

8fbc4ac2804b6dea59fbf5f5ce9f20f2.jpg

sr20det510

Whip's Subordinate
20170418_142833_resized.jpg

Just picked this up an hour ago.
I left my drill at work, so I can't open her up until tomorrow.
I actually stopped by a locksmith on the way home, and owner said he'd open up the locks for $10 a piece. Sadly he failed.

It's suppose to have Metal Slug 5 or X, aerofighters, and two puzzle games.
It goes into the crotch hatch screen when I turn it on, so something is wrong.

The owner said it worked a few weeks ago, but since they are remodeling their restaurant it has not been used.
Hopefully it is nothing major.

I'll look at it tomorrow.

Last edited:

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
View attachment 44248

Just picked this up an hour ago.
I left my drill at work, so I can't open her up until tomorrow.
I actually stopped by a locksmith on the way home, and owner said he'd open up the locks for $10 a piece. Sadly he failed.

It's suppose to have Metal Slug 5 or X, aerofighters, and two puzzle games.
It goes into the crotch hatch screen when I turn it on, so something is wrong.

The owner said it worked, they stopped using it, and now that's what pops up.

I'll look at it tomorrow.

Cool looking cab, never seen a Kyotaro before.

Is there an access panel in the back? You might be able to open the locks that way.

Also, you definitely need to get that mofo back to sitting height asap :keke:

sr20det510

Whip's Subordinate
Cool looking cab, never seen a Kyotaro before.

Is there an access panel in the back? You might be able to open the locks that way.

Also, you definitely need to get that mofo back to sitting height asap :keke:

Yup, access panels are in the back, but it has some huge master locks and brackets on the back panels that will be tough to open.

As soon as I open it up, I'll remove the base.

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
for the love of god don't drill out the locks, all you have to do is buy a key for the particular lockset and it'll save you the arduous task of replacing the locks

For those older cabs a key can cost up to 40 dollars but its still a hell of a lot cheaper than spending 100 plus on all new locks

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
for the love of god don't drill out the locks, all you have to do is buy a key for the particular lockset and it'll save you the arduous task of replacing the locks

For those older cabs a key can cost up to 40 dollars but its still a hell of a lot cheaper than spending 100 plus on all new locks
Sadly, you cant always get the keys, I've got sega locks on one of my machines and have 5 different keys, none of them work.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Just had a Korean copy of Shock Troopers (Version 2) come in. So glad to finally have the hands-down BEST Neo Geo game. I searched all over to see if the Korean version had any censorship, but it doesn't look like it now that I've played it for a while. Blood was on by default and I don't hear any missing or changed voices.

Shock Troopers > Metal Slug series

Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Just had a Korean copy of Shock Troopers (Version 2) come in. So glad to finally have the hands-down BEST Neo Geo game. I searched all over to see if the Korean version had any censorship, but it doesn't look like it now that I've played it for a while. Blood was on by default and I don't hear any missing or changed voices.

Shock Troopers > Metal Slug series

Ban plz. X > ST. Although ST > 3.

It's 2017 so there are no "hidden gems" on the Neo, but ST is definitely a must have. Unless you must have an AES, which in that case you're SOL.

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
Thanks to skate323k137 I now have a matching pair of PVM-1945MD's. Totally freaking stoked. :) Thanks again man!

Love it! Tate FTW. Such a nice size of monitor. Congrats :)

Here's my last thrift store pick up. Universal Soldier on Genesis aka Garbage Turrican lol

20170418_222441.jpg