Post Your Recent Purchases!

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
I played Panzer and Zwei before, (it was one of the games that got stolen in college). But yeah I love the Panzer series, wish Sega would do something with it (besides the amazing track in Sonic Racing).

What was the one on Xbox? Orta? I loved that.

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
Did Neo Bomberman come with sound issues that were listed? I saw the auction, but thought to pass on it.

The Neo Bomberman boot was just really dirty, just a bit of isopropyl and cotton swabs is all it took to get it working 100%. The only thing I don't care for about the game is the music. For a system that can produce amazing chiptunes, I don't understand why Hudson chose to go with condensed CD audio. Once more, the music doesn't sound like something from a Bomberman game at all, it sounds more like something off of one of those 90's educational films. Other than that, the game is a blast, definitely worth getting as a boot or legit ;)

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
Latest MD/Genesis pickups from the last 2 weeks.

20160322_181340.jpg

Trouble shooter and shinobi CIB, raiden and earnest evans just carts and box.
Just cart for bloodlines but chuffed to get the american version which is apparently less censored than the pal one
Got these as well from jauce and they came yesterday.

20160322_181449.jpg
20160322_181537.jpg

No fly's on you guy's so you'll see they're repo's, but still very nice one's, no chance of me ever owning the legit copies of these 2 bad boy's

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
Those Mystique games come with wonderful cart cases, no joke. I need one to go with this Puppy that I just bought. :)
If you've never played Mr. Postman, you're not a hardcore gamer yet. Yeah, I said it. :D
A6FD00F1-2187-48C4-8CA5-C8E89735BB37_zpsqcdgdv5s.jpg

I love Mr. Postman. It's a terrible game, but for some reason I find it charming.

Vidfreaky

New Challenger
Woohoo! Finally got my Omega in the mail today, so I've got my retro station set up with my Neo Geo MVS and my TG16.

IMG_1383.JPG
IMG_1384.JPG

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
Okay, so I recently scored an AES Lot for a steal. It hasn't arrived yet (as I had just bought it 2 days ago), but I was wondering if their is any cheap titles for the AES that is worth owning that isn't a Samurai Spirits or Garou Densetsu (Fatal Fury) game. Their's plenty on the MVS, but i know that isn't the case for the AES, considering how fucked the collecting scene is for it.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Okay, so I recently scored an AES Lot for a steal. It hasn't arrived yet (as I had just bought it 2 days ago), but I was wondering if their is any cheap titles for the AES that is worth owning that isn't a Samurai Spirits or Garou Densetsu (Fatal Fury) game. Their's plenty on the MVS, but i know that isn't the case for the AES, considering how fucked the collecting scene is for it.
Sucks that those games didn't have the cases, but at that price it was a no brainer. IMO, most of the good games are still easily had for the home system. Sure, you're not gonna get the noob fodder like MOTW and such for decent prices anymore, but you can get the following titles and have a slick stack of games:

Sam Sho 2, Fatal Fury Special, Nam 75, Sengoku, KoF 98, Real Bout Special, Leauge Bowling, Baseball Stars 2, and a few others.

Stick to Japanese games to make them more affordable and since most of the games are common, you don't have to sorry about people bootlegging them.

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
Sucks that those games didn't have the cases, but at that price it was a no brainer. IMO, most of the good games are still easily had for the home system. Sure, you're not gonna get the noob fodder like MOTW and such for decent prices anymore, but you can get the following titles and have a slick stack of games:

Sam Sho 2, Fatal Fury Special, Nam 75, Sengoku, KoF 98, Real Bout Special, Leauge Bowling, Baseball Stars 2, and a few others.

Stick to Japanese games to make them more affordable and since most of the games are common, you don't have to sorry about people bootlegging them.

Alright, thanks DZ! I don't have to worry about getting games like MOTW for AES, I am happy to have it for MVS :P

As for the others you recommended, I am definitely going to keep my eye out for those on all the forums I am in (NintendoAge, Famicom World, and here on NG) and on eBay when they pop up as auctions and not butt fuckery Buy it Now prices. I am definitely going to get Magician Lord for the AES, thank god copies of it is still $40 loose.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Alright, thanks DZ! I don't have to worry about getting games like MOTW for AES, I am happy to have it for MVS :P

As for the others you recommended, I am definitely going to keep my eye out for those on all the forums I am in (NintendoAge, Famicom World, and here on NG) and on eBay when they pop up as auctions and not butt fuckery Buy it Now prices. I am definitely going to get Magician Lord for the AES, thank god copies of it is still $40 loose.

IMO just be patient and buy them complete. If you're buying loose homecarts, you might as well just buy MVS. Keep contributing here and make some friends on the boards, and you'll find the games you're looking for.

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
IMO just be patient and buy them complete. If you're buying loose homecarts, you might as well just buy MVS. Keep contributing here and make some friends on the boards, and you'll find the games you're looking for.

Well if i can find some cases for the games I am currently getting with the system (or just AES cases in general, I can always buy a cover and manual on ebay for cheap), then I will start going for CIB. I will do what I can to be more of a Neo forum contributor and less of a dumbass noob.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Well if i can find some cases for the games I am currently getting with the system (or just AES cases in general, I can always buy a cover and manual on ebay for cheap), then I will start going for CIB. I will do what I can to be more of a Neo forum contributor and less of a dumbass noob.

Just grow some thick skin and roll with the punches dude and you'll be fine.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Just cart for bloodlines but chuffed to get the american version which is apparently less censored than the pal one
europe always got fucked. 50hz, censorship, crazy ass languages...

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
That Bomberman box has writing on it. Throw it in the gutter, go buy another.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Man, wyo, where do you get all this stuff? they look very nice. Are them all complete and minty? Also, 3 MS kits? you need one for every room like another member around here? :keke: