Post Your Recent Purchases!

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Cab + 11 games for $300? Good lord that's a deal. Was that a random craigslist scoop?

It was a Craigslist buy from a recent divorcee. Husband left it behind and she got all of his possessions in the settlement. It was a good deal even then, but this was back when baseball stars 2 was $25 all day long and FFS was worth around $5.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Damn, that'd be sweet! I knew I should have started buying when I first got my mv-1.

2013 was a good time to get into MVS. Sure, it wasn't the low point, but deals were plentiful. The best thing was not having to compete with 10 mouth-breathers every time something popped up on Craigslist. The local scene here has now been overrun with noobs and fagets in the space of 3 short years.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
IMG_0244.jpg

I collect native jewelry. Major score at my thrift store spot. That large pin is a older zuni manta pin with a traders mark in place of a signature, helps with age. Was 29.99 or so. The petit point work is excellent, and I repaired the two missing stones. The smaller zuni sunface is gorgeous, that was like 5.95$ I think. The row bracelet was like 24.99 or so. The small peyote/thunder bird is also zuni, and was like under 7 or so. I attributed this piece to Jeanette Niiha, I am almost certain it is her work. She does good inlay, and as someone who repairs jewelry I have a tremendous respect for zuni inlay work. It is no joke. Here is how I do repairs on native art. The ring in this video was a killer find, it is absolutely beautiful, just barely doesn't fit me, and due to it's historical coolness, I don't wanna cut the shank and redo anything about it.

Last edited:

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
LWK, nice stuff man, loving that little Zuni sun. I teach and do projects inspired by Hopi and Zuni culture, primarily kachina dolls and dance.
I have a nice chunk of turquoise I made a wire-wrap pendant out of.

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
King of Monsters 2 AES showed up today which completes two shelves of Neo Geo carts. Top shelf is AES, bottom shelf is MVS. Not bad for a year of collecting.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
AES and MVS collecting... you're doing it right. Warms my heart to see AMII there. Where's MSX and MS3?

I'm collecting CD as well for that handful of games that are crazy-expensive on cart (Twinkle Star Sprites, Windjammers, etc)

I'll pick up MS3 and MSX eventually-just waiting for the right deal to come along with them.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Damn straight! Twin Fami's rule!

Now get that beast RGB modded.

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
That's what's up dude. I'm excited for ya. What is the game in the system?

The game in the system is Gegege no Kitaro. It's a fun little action platformer. So far my favorite that i got in the lot I bought is Magical Taruruuto-kun.

And I do plan on getting it rgb modded soon.

Newsdee

Rugal's Thug
The stick in this picture; plugged here to a MiST FPGA to see if it recognized it:
7H6PJXh.jpg

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
Today's trade: picked up a copy of SS2 and SVC Chaos boot (characters unlocked but no flashing PLUS onscreen). Just need to reprint that awful "label" that's on this cart.
IMG_1158.jpg

Vigormortis

Armored Scrum Object
Got another NESRGB now that an original Famicom kit is available. It's a much easier and cleaner than the mess of wires in my first attempt 2 years ago. I ultimately gave up due to jailbars and moved that first NESRGB into my AV Famicom.
zEepY9d.jpg