Post Your Recent Purchases!

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Building a dedicated Groovy Mame with CRT_Emu driver rig:

IMG_0902.JPG

Picking up a proper SFX power supply for the case today and waiting on a Radeon 4350 video card to arrive so I can run the computer into my PVMs.

Very cool. Never thought about running a dedicated Mame Rig to the pvm. Once you get this up in running share some videos please.

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
Thanks, guys!

No side art-but it does have the distinction of being $50 shipped.

By shipped, I mean I drove an hour to fetch it, lol.

This (along w/ UN Squadron, and SkyShark) were pizza joint highschool afternoons for me.

Never in a million years did I think I would get one, because of my bias against woodies.

The cabaret style (and nostalgia) won me over. I could see myself falling down a mini cab rabbit hole. I'm swooning over the Astro Blaster mini this guy had.

50 bucks for an original Final Fight cab?! You lucky bastard

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
Damn Wataru, that's a steal! How's the video and sound quality on it?

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Damn Wataru, that's a steal! How's the video and sound quality on it?

There is some burn, but I only see it when the power is off. Sound is nice...late 80's mono punch, right down to the 6x9 car speaker mounted under the marquee, lol.

Controls are spot on-, bezel art had some sun fade-really, not much to do here but side art.

And because some just didn't believe it-
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450886385.812884.jpg

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Damn! A $50 Final Fight from infomercial legend Todd Tuckey!

Nice work!

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
Haha TNT amusement! I subbed to their youtube channel a few days ago. Did you get to meet Todd Tuckey?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
There is some burn, but I only see it when the power is off. Sound is nice...late 80's mono punch, right down to the 6x9 car speaker mounted under the marquee, lol.

Controls are spot on-, bezel art had some sun fade-really, not much to do here but side art.

Looking at it brought me back to the days I used to get in the shady arcades and looking at this era of games for the first time...good times...

...anyway, Scott @ Gamesongraphix is your man, you can replace all that art and even get a CPO for it, kae it legit all the way, some paint, some new T molding (not black), hopefully new controls (at less you're one of them "I gotta heart my leafs" dumb!) and bam, there's the real deal, good luck!

http://www.gameongrafix.com/products/final-fight-cpo

Last edited:

DPCameron

n00b
Last-Resort-Small.jpg

I don't know if this belongs here, but I just woke up to this fantastic christmas present! If this isn't what wives are for, what is?

Well, it's in iffy shape and no manual, but how could you get upset about this? I bought a few things for my own christmas presents, so I'll post those here after I get fat on pork crackling!

Also, merry kringle to everybody here!

Attachments

• Last-Resort.jpg
    Last-Resort.jpg
    624.6 KB · Views: 297

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
xmas present from the wife:

waudcw0.jpg

FDS is from Windy Gaming (thanks Chris!) and the games are from eBay. I know SMB2 is supposed to be superior to Yume Koujou: Doki Doki Panic for a number of reasons, but playing the original version version of one of my absolute most favorite NES games puts a huge grin on my face. Please excuse me, I need to go play some more...

IrishNinja

Kuroko's Training Dummy
that FF cab is baller as fuck, and a great price too!

waudcw0.jpg

FDS is from Windy Gaming (thanks Chris!) and the games are from eBay. I know SMB2 is supposed to be superior to Yume Koujou: Doki Doki Panic for a number of reasons, but playing the original version version of one of my absolute most favorite NES games puts a huge grin on my face. Please excuse me, I need to go play some more...

damn, congrats man! friend brought one of those by last year, i love the manuals - they're like what you'd get in an LE nowadays. haha.

shinhed

Posting is overrated, ,
^Nice purchases and table top.

Picked up an 80's or 90's era Standesign TV stand from Craigslist. Pretty nice condition, but a few rust bubbles and chips in the finish so....

Before...
20151224_155918.jpg
After
20151226_082108.jpg

SAVA-7 speakers and PS1 are also recent purchases.

shinhed

Posting is overrated, ,
Sony SAVA-7 powered speakers. Some of the smallest in the Sony SAVA lineup from the 90's.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member

waudcw0.jpg

Nice! I love the fds, and you got a good selection of games to start with.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
^Nice purchases and table top.

Picked up an 80's or 90's era Standesign TV stand from Craigslist. Pretty nice condition, but a few rust bubbles and chips in the finish so....

Before...
View attachment 31485
After
View attachment 31486

SAVA-7 speakers and PS1 are also recent purchases.

cool.looks just like my set up.and is that akira you're watching on vhs?.just got deja vu.

shinhed

Posting is overrated, ,
Yup, Akira Pioneer DVD. I wish I had a nice s-vhs player and space for it on the shelf.