Post Your Recent Purchases!

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
I was just wondering if its common or not. It's the first time i ever saw it. Anyone else has a rental MOTW?
im one of the only weirdos who actually looks for SNK-G carts. i honestly thought they stopped in 1998. this is actually good info for me.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
I got a sweet Red Shock Troopers cart. My Last Blade cart is also a SNK-G. Honestly I prefer those translucent black and blue cases.

ni-ten

War Room Troll
I am into SNKG carts as well and this is the first time that I see a rental MOTW.
I always try to score the SNKG ones first. They just look cool. When i saw this i jumped onto it right away. I too thought that last blade 2 was the final rental cart.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Today's arrivals: Magical Drop 3 MVS (JP), Prehistoric Isle 2 (forum scoop), NIB Metal Slug 7. Only title I'm really missing greatly is Spin Master, but like I said before keeping an eye out for Pulstar and Sengoku 2 as well. NTM and Iron Clad CDs are more in grail territory at this point.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
IMG_2207.JPG

Got a lot of Neo stuffs last few weeks but just want to share what I like the most: MGSV PS4 console + headset + limited edition (US)

Yagyu Jubei

Dodgeball Yakuza
From Amazon Japan. It may be a loose copy but it's the real deal!! Boards and sticker are legit. I went over this bad boy with a fine toothed comb. This will do nicely until a complete copy comes along.

ms1_2015.jpg

Larrs888

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Hi, have been after a PS4 for a while but nothing really made me want to pull the trigger until MGS V. Truth be told I don't have a lot of time for gaming anymore and have been enjoying retro games more recently, especially my SNES and Neo Geo CMVS. I guess the old school games are great for quick blasts, no loading and just simple fun. Anyway not to digress too much but I finally got this bad boy last week :buttrock:

IMG_4295.jpg

IMG_4297.jpg

Last edited:

Pasky

What will you be doing with this bad boy?

Lots of projects in mind, getting used to programming in parallel rather than sequentially as I'm used to is taking a bit. I do eventually want to make a Pac-man clone to start off, possibly a FPGA console of sorts, maybe PCE. I also wanna dabble in making a flashcart for GBA but none of this is in the near future, just some goals I have. Right now I've been interfacing with my SNES and NES for playback from input files :D. Need to get some more level shifters.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Hi, have been after a PS4 for a while but nothing really made me want to pull the trigger until MGS V. Truth be told I don't have a lot of time for gaming anymore and have been enjoying retro games more recently, especially my SNES and Neo Geo CMVS. I guess the old school games are great for quick blasts, no loading and just simple fun. Anyway not to digress too much but I finally got this bad boy last week :buttrock:

IMG_4295.jpg

IMG_4297.jpg

I have JPN version and you have EU version
Its like a twins :D

Pasky

Wow always thought the JP AES Metal Slug's were much cheaper than that and the US versions were the expensive ones.

Yagyu Jubei

Dodgeball Yakuza
wow, nice catch Yagyu.

Thanks! I've been looking for a real MS1 for some time and I don't do conversions. The only things missing are a snap lock case and 2 pieces of paper. I'm good with that.

Wow always thought the JP AES Metal Slug's were much cheaper than that and the US versions were the expensive ones.

JP MS1's are still cheaper but keep in mind, a) they almost never come up for sale, b) it's a heavily bootlegged game, and c) it's a high demand game. At this point in the market, a US MS1 will be in the car-money stage, five figures. A complete JP would probably be half that. Not including the VideogameX crazy auction, the last complete JP MS1 AES I've seen was in 2014 for $2200 at a retro store in Japan. So a genuine loose cart for $850 is more than reasonable for my budget.