Post Your Recent Purchases!

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Picked up Salamander (Famicom) for this SOTM. The cart is one of the best looking ones I've seen.

5jL9BmP.jpg

That looks awesome.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
How so? Why didn't you buy a NeoSD, instead?

This is the same guy who bought a copy of Far East of Eden AES for $1250, which is approx. $900 more than a used copy goes for.

A fool and his money . . .

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
This is the same guy who bought a copy of Far East of Eden AES for $1250, which is approx. $900 more than a used copy goes for.

A fool and his money . . .

Because buying a NeoSD and loading the games onto the SD card would mean he is no longer a collector. A collector never interferes with his objects.

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Another happy delivery today, Vectrex NOS replacement boards!!

NKk562y.jpg

btESrzg.jpg

9DA6lZ6.jpg

Got these from a facebook group member for Vector games. He bought a huge stock of NOS parts from a repair tech, and parted it out for the group. My Vectrex has been out of commission for years now, and I've tried everything to get it to work, including bringing it to a tech to repair as well. Unfortunately the multiple attempts by me exacerbated the problem, beyond being able to repair. I thought it was hopeless, but I got really lucky getting these replacement boards to save my beloved Vectrex now. HYPE!

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Damn, that's amazing! I wouldn't have minded scooping some of that. The last big NOS Vectrex discovery I remember years ago was the warehouse find by the pinball company of NOS boxed units. Picked up a new manual kit from him including the Minestorm overlay which I didn't have.

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Yeah it’s nuts to think there are still caches of parts still out there. I would have never thought I’d be lucky enough to grab a NOS set. I’m hoping it’s a straight drop-in with very little fuss. I was able to pick up a flash cart and custom made replacement controller a little while back, but never got to use them.
I’m dying to play Moon Lander! (A homebrew Lunar Lander clone that’s awesome)

MySoberCompanion

Formerly the Drunk, known as Tyrandom.,
1zp0fp1.jpg

Never heard about it (ain't a Lego fan in adulthood), just seen in the window of the Lego Store of Milan and had to be bought. Quite badass.

-SD-

Camel Slug
Some bullet hell shmuppery...

iFC0TqV.jpg

Also pre-ordered the 500 million Pro, an extra pad and the matching headset. And I’m going to scalp it on eBay to some collectard fool and make a few hundred quid, hopefully.

CBmRgQE.jpg

Last edited:

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Also pre-ordered the 500 million Pro, an extra pad and the matching headset. And I’m going to scalp it on eBay to some collectard fool and make a few hundred quid, hopefully.

Wow, at least make a fucking effort to hide the scumbaggery.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I have one of those Ikegami monitors and they are great.