Post Your Recent Purchases!

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Oh shit. Those are incredible.

What medium?

Acrylic on canvas.

My man needs to get a website/gallery up online so ppl can see his talent. IG isn't conveying the beauty.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Yeah, acrylic and paint marker on canvas.

I use a pallet knife, squeegee, spray bottle, paint stirs, straws and auto body tape.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member

Is this the board you're going to use for the M72 multi?

Yes it is. Fortunately, the M72 Multi top board can easily be swapped in and out, so it's easy to revert back to a "pure" Dragon Breed again.

WOW!

Could you guys enlighten me what am I missing here? I have a minty MTG Irem 72, sitting, awaiting for an R-Type conv...
Who's doing that multi board and at what cost?! :eye::eye:

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
My new toy arrived today, SNK mini ufo catcher. In extremely good condition 😎

IMG_20180712_001959.jpg

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Haven't found a good thing on craigslist in ages, but got this for 50 dollars. Brand new never opened since 2010. Im thinking of sending it to VGA.

9DiU5mPl.jpg

Last edited:

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
I might be (more) insufferable for a few days... I just got an Ultra HDMI mod for my N64. It’s almost as good as playing an N64 for the first time.

It took me a little while to play with the settings, but I think the results look really good. I’m currently using 20 depth simple scanlines with VI-De blur and CRT bloom. Results look tidy. Even on a 4k TV.

Edit - pics removed. Suck my sweaty ginger ballz.

Last edited:

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Overscan and HD CRT settings (kinda forces more overscan) make it more in proportion, at a loss to the edges... but yeah you 4:3 whores it still looks off if you wanna be a dick about it :p I just don't like the borders. Why did I pay for a 55' TV if I'm only using 30' of it? :p

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
30” 4:3 is still better than the 19” my N64 is hooked up to.
Well mines a real CRT so it has that going for it.

But yeah it looks real odd in 16:9!

Last edited:

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
Overscan and HD CRT settings (kinda forces more overscan) make it more in proportion, at a loss to the edges... but yeah you 4:3 whores it still looks off if you wanna be a dick about it :p I just don't like the borders. Why did I pay for a 55' TV if I'm only using 30' of it? :p

How nice are the gov't subsidies for the clinically retarded in Scotland? Must be fuckin great if yer affording Ultra HDMI kits...

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Likes stretched images, calls people 4:3 whores and dicks.

Sounds like fake madman is still needing meds.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
How nice are the gov't subsidies for the clinically retarded in Scotland? Must be fuckin great if yer affording Ultra HDMI kits...

I’m a lazy worker but can still afford nice things. It goes with living in a real 1st world country.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Likes stretched images, calls people 4:3 whores and dicks.

I know this site is a nerd fest, but I am really suprised how many people give a fuck if I strech the screen out or not. Besides it’s not like the portions in Zelda are particularly ‘life like’. And I didn’t say I keep it 16.9 in every game.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I know this site is a nerd fest, but I am really suprised how many people give a fuck if I strech the screen out or not. Besides it’s not like the portions in Zelda are particularly ‘life like’. And I didn’t say I keep it 16.9 in every game.

I think RAZO has your back so you're not alone. ;)

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
It’s almost as good as playing an N64 for the first time.

Wow, almost that good, huh?

Why pay all that money for an HDMI mod, just to fuck the image up by stretching it? That's like buying a beef tenderloin and then cooking it well-done. Except this isn't a beef tenderloin, it's an N64, so it's going to be shitty no matter what.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Personally I would have went a GameCube hdmi mod. The GameBoy adapter and GC games look awesome.

Last edited:

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
I know this site is a nerd fest, but I am really suprised how many people give a fuck if I strech the screen out or not.

Jibbz puts it nicely here...

Why pay all that money for an HDMI mod, just to fuck the image up by stretching it? That's like buying a beef tenderloin and then cooking it well-done.

This. This is exactly why erryone is calling you a fucktard. And yet you don't seem to get even the slightest hint why. Facepalmin so fuckin hard here.