Post Your Recent Purchases!

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
I never had any interest in handhelds but I saw this at a steal of a price and couldn’t resist :p

51fd35dfa316c60f7231a899e133835e.jpg

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
I don't like something, but I bought it because it was cheap. Makes sense.

Never said I didnt like it, I just dont have much interest in handhelds generally.

That being said I have a NDS and a PSP LOL

Arcade and Console gaming is more my thing but I love all things gaming.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Never said I didnt like it, I just dont have much interest in handhelds generally.

That being said I have a NDS and a PSP LOL

Arcade and Console gaming is more my thing but I love all things gaming.

Eh, I'm sure it will look great on a shelf and on Facebook.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
On kid panda's recommendation, picked up this filthy Chinese bootleg stick:

attachment.php

Currently I have the Mayflash stick with an oversized actuator and octo gate, and Sanwa buttons stolen from another stick. I'm still tweaking it. i really like this thing, and although i bought it with the intention of modding it the stock parts weren't bad at all. not arcade quality, but much better than say the old Madcatz SEs. I also got the little adapter things that let it work with most of the new systems without plugging their controllers into it.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
This just came in yesterday...almost there on the Genesis games, just a few more to go and I'm done.

nWWjqru.jpg

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
Arcus Odyssey is a good game. I played it about a month ago and got a lot further than I did back in the day. I don't love how fast things respawn but it's a fun game. It kind of surprised me that it was more fun than I remembered.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Arcus Odyssey is a good game. I played it about a month ago and got a lot further than I did back in the day. I don't love how fast things respawn but it's a fun game. It kind of surprised me that it was more fun than I remembered.

arcus odessey on the genesis/megadrive is pretty sweet. the art style, sprite work and soundtrack are especially good.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
This just came in yesterday...almost there on the Genesis games, just a few more to go and I'm done.

nWWjqru.jpg
Good pick there i enjoy most of what renovation publish for the genesis.Only downside i see for arcus odyssey is how short the game is.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Looks great, DZ. I didn't know about the Taito connection.