Post Your Recent Purchases!

JRedmond3

NEST Puppet
Local pickup, Switch that won't power on for $100, everything is in great shape aside from the not working part. It's still in warranty as well. I was hoping to have it shipped today, but I'll have to wait until tomorrow, hopefully things go well:

jM0WkD8.jpg

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
Nice and clean AVP from streetlights. I've been looking for a nice one for quite some time. I used to play it at the movie theater all the way through the previews. My high school girlfriend would bitch whenever she saw it when we walked in. She knew I had to play it :keke:

8974532141204277972.jpg

J-P

NEST Puppet
oh man - AvP is going to be some great fun. Nice condition too.

I went a bit crazy on the Arcade Classics for the Saturn this month. I also snagged a BVM, but it's broke on me (some weird short / dead pots on the front) - so will sit in the corner awaiting a more technically gifted friend.

buysMarch18.png
SSmission.png
BVM.png

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
Those banners are sweet as, should have gotten one

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
Local pickup, Switch that won't power on for $100, everything is in great shape aside from the not working part. It's still in warranty as well. I was hoping to have it shipped today, but I'll have to wait until tomorrow, hopefully things go well:

jM0WkD8.jpg

That sounds fishy. Best of luck to you but why would someone sell it for $100 to you if there's still warranty on it? :spock:

JRedmond3

NEST Puppet
Hot as fook or a huge dumbass.

When I picked it up the guy said, in reference to the warranty and mailing it to Nintendo, "I work in the mines I ain't got time for that shit." He also said he'd purchased it 2 weeks ago and didn't have the receipt so the store told him to call Nintendo.

So yeah, idk, I'm leaning towards the latter but it could go either way I guess. Either that or it was damaged in a way that potentially won't be covered by the warranty.

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
When I picked it up the guy said, in reference to the warranty and mailing it to Nintendo, "I work in the mines I ain't got time for that shit." He also said he'd purchased it 2 weeks ago and didn't have the receipt so the store told him to call Nintendo.

So yeah, idk, I'm leaning towards the latter but it could go either way I guess. Either that or it was damaged in a way that potentially won't be covered by the warranty.

worth a shot. report back when you know something.

J-P

NEST Puppet
Nice little Capcom Impress cab. I never got my head wrapped around Moujiya though (that puzzle game). I have it on the Saturn hmm...

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
That's a really nice looking Impress. Great score!

NoAffinity

Kuroko's Training Dummy
PB2 is going to replace PB in my neo 25. It seems many of my recent pick ups have had a history in my home town.
0e542b869a2902dd85eaf18d44eee7ca.jpg
3e05bb9c4d341593997a8b1273592120.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

NERDtendo

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
Nice little Capcom Impress cab. I never got my head wrapped around Moujiya though (that puzzle game). I have it on the Saturn hmm...

It's my Wife's favorite puzzle game. It's one game that I can always convince her to come into the gameroom and play.

That's a really nice looking Impress. Great score!

Clean looking Candy

Wish we had some candys in Texas

Thanks! It has some cracking and chips at the base, but it looks good and cleaned up nice. The monitor was bad when I bought it, but the guy I got it from sent the chassis out for a rebuild and it's excellent now. I took the downtime waiting for the chassis to come back to clean it up. They don't come up in Colorado very often so I try my best to grab them when they are available.

J-P

NEST Puppet
lol - I need to get used to the chaining system (Japanese coins ftw).

Got these in the mail this morning:

buys14March.jpg

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
Added another candy cab to the gameroom...

Very nice Impress! I love mine. They crack so easy near the bottom. Mine has a little crack near the T in the plastic. Perfect way to get the wife to spend some time with you. Your favorite game puzzle game! . . . in a new cabinet :keke:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Damn that shit was quick. It was shipped yesterday.

uRDZaR6.jpg