Post Your Recent Purchases!

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I've been wanting one of these since I saw them in EGM in 1998. But these days, most of them are in crap condition. This one looked great and was complete. It showed up today. The blue/green light is so nice.

s-l1600.jpg

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Nice pickup Fakesound. GB Light's are really nice and it's a shame they didn't release it worldwide.

Liquid, how does Windwaker run on PS4 compared to the Wii U version :keke:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I've been wanting one of these since I saw them in EGM in 1998. But these days, most of them are in crap condition. This one looked great and was complete. It showed up today. The blue/green light is so nice.

View attachment 43918

Very nice! These look fantastic in the flesh. I had the choice of going a CIB Game Boy Light or a CIB Famicom-edition Game Boy Micro. I went the Micro, its should be here in a couple of days.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
That gameboy light would've been the shit in the gameboy days, but then I wouldn't have become an expert in geometry and learn that light reflects best of a gameboy screen slightly askew.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
A cheapie NES-in-a-cart.

J204L0w.jpg

uJOVneg.jpg

GC wheel,

fUwkh30.jpg

5CTwfIs.jpg

My SCART to BNC and a couple other RGB SCART cables finally arrived,

o3MHAYJ.jpg

And a few PS games,

EAINUgG.jpg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Dat Logitech Wheel is the ballz! Congrats! I have the other piece that goes beneath as well for lap use but it's nowhere near as nice as clamping it to a table.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
So I picked this up today. This one DEFINED the Sega Genesis and it's one of the best games for the system. It showed that the Genesis does what Nintendon't. So many hours poured into this game, and the childhood memories just wash over me as I play it on my LCD TV. The colors, sprite size, and music were really the top of pops at the time and I though to myself, "It can't get any better than this!!!!"

9PhPfjn.jpg

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Your paint skills are pathetic. Stick to what you know, watermarking your pal games no one gives a shit about and defending your fuckwit friend trying to hawk his overpriced aes collection on ebay at 300% market value.

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
So I picked this up today. This one DEFINED the Sega Genesis and it's one of the best games for the system. It showed that the Genesis does what Nintendon't. So many hours poured into this game, and the childhood memories just wash over me as I play it on my LCD TV. The colors, sprite size, and music were really the top of pops at the time and I though to myself, "It can't get any better than this!!!!"

Picture plus the post made me LOL, well done. Good combo of blatant and subtle.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,

No one is going to steal pics of your sheets.

9PhPfjn.jpg

Bro, I've got a genuine repro of that! I might just pass it off as original if the price is right. Let me know how it plays if you take it off the shelf!

Lukejaywalker23

Playa' From, Around The Way.,

9PhPfjn.jpg

That's an under rated classic. Among the best controlling games of the generation

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member

9PhPfjn.jpg

Maybe I'm missing the joke but, why the over-abused Watermarks?

Edit: Never mind I read up. lol

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Maybe I'm missing the joke but, why the over-abused Watermarks?

Edit: Never mind I read up. lol

C'mon, don't want anyone stealing my amazing photo skills. I can however, sell you a 8x10 glossy of the picture in question, sans the watermarks of course. :keke:

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
C'mon, don't want anyone stealing my amazing photo skills. I can however, sell you a 8x10 glossy of the picture in question, sans the watermarks of course. :keke:

If I'm buying a print of that, it's purely for the watermarks. I know art when I see it.

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
The Boy and the Beast <3
Loved that movie, animation is superb. Small details as the sword vibration when they both hit and such makes it even greater

Glad someone posted about it. I loved Summer Wars and enjoyed Wolf Children so I'm definitely going to scoop up a copy off Amazon.

Also Kid Panda posts are the best posts.

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
Your paint skills are pathetic.

Please, you yokel, don't be so hard on me.
James-Van-Der-Beek-Crying-On-Dawsons-Creek-Gif.gif

Stick to what you know, watermarking your pal games no one gives a shit about and defending your fuckwit friend trying to hawk his overpriced aes collection on ebay at 300% market value.[/QUOTE]

Listen, you yokel, I know that if I show my purchases once in a while, you will have something interesting to do with your life.
Here, goober, have another greasy corn cob!

th