Post Your Recent Purchases!

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
A new Jasen's Customs Fight Stick and a Heavy Unit shmup PCB (courtesy of themisterfalcon) both arrived today. Life is good.
Spoiler:

IMG_2732.JPG
IMG_2733.JPG

NoAffinity

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I started a thread, and got some great help from fellow members about my most recent acquisition which officially puts me in the Neo Geo owner's club. But, I thought I would post here, as I also picked up a spare (unintentionally spare at the time) MV-1A board and Puzzle Bobble cart.

Saw this up for sale from a collector a couple hours away from me, and well, I had just enough space left in my man cave for one more small cab. It's a perfect fit!

...and happily sitting alongside it's new brothers and sisters

Testing the MV-1A and Puzzle Bobble in my Aero City. Puzzle Bobble is what started the proliferation of Neo Geo acquisition. I bought these two off of ebay, as a swap-in to any my JAMMA cabs. My wife and daughter love the game. But, then I saw the Neo 25 w/ 4 slot and Puzzle Bobble in one of the slots, so had to jump on that. :D

Next will undoubtedly be some more carts to swap into the 4-slot.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Please tell me it's a Versus Fighter where you beat each other to death with 5 Irons.
2702395-battlegolferyui003.png

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
I started a thread, and got some great help from fellow members about my most recent acquisition which officially puts me in the Neo Geo owner's club. But, I thought I would post here, as I also picked up a spare (unintentionally spare at the time) MV-1A board and Puzzle Bobble cart.

Saw this up for sale from a collector a couple hours away from me, and well, I had just enough space left in my man cave for one more small cab. It's a perfect fit!

...and happily sitting alongside it's new brothers and sisters

Testing the MV-1A and Puzzle Bobble in my Aero City. Puzzle Bobble is what started the proliferation of Neo Geo acquisition. I bought these two off of ebay, as a swap-in to any my JAMMA cabs. My wife and daughter love the game. But, then I saw the Neo 25 w/ 4 slot and Puzzle Bobble in one of the slots, so had to jump on that. :D

Next will undoubtedly be some more carts to swap into the 4-slot.

Love the Aero City! Those neo 25's are great cabs, you can start playing on those and totally lose a couple of hours.

DaytimeDreamer

Southern Pounce.,
Got two of these Neo Geo 100 Mega Shock Jersey jackets. Got one medium and one large because I didn't know how well they would fit me. Probably going to let go of one in the near future

17499971_10154442997586453_1616022557_o.jpg

A lot of places have them (play-asia and some other Jap stores)

These were stuck in customs and I had to pay a large fee compared to previous years. Oh well ...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I got a couple LS40s in my Mini Neo 19, I've tried to break them in over the years but they're rough. I think it's that funky actuator plate.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
I got a couple LS40s in my Mini Neo 19, I've tried to break them in over the years but they're rough. I think it's that funky actuator plate.

That's what a few people have told me. I wanted something less clicky than the Sanwas and these were on sale. I won't have a chance to install them until I get home, but I'm sure they will be much better than the rusted sticks in there now.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Got two of these Neo Geo 100 Mega Shock Jersey jackets. Got one medium and one large because I didn't know how well they would fit me. Probably going to let go of one in the near future

View attachment 43718

These were stuck in customs and I had to pay a large fee compared to previous years. Oh well ...

Where did you end up getting them from? How do they fit? My concern with Japanese clothes is the length as I'm pretty tall. Well, taller then your average Japanese dude anyway. :) Could you post some pics of you wearing one?

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Where did you end up getting them from? How do they fit? My concern with Japanese clothes is the length as I'm pretty tall. Well, taller then your average Japanese dude anyway. :) Could you post some pics of you wearing one?

homo

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug

View attachment 43718

Which one doesn't fit mate? :D

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
That's what a few people have told me. I wanted something less clicky than the Sanwas and these were on sale. I won't have a chance to install them until I get home, but I'm sure they will be much better than the rusted sticks in there now.
I'm sure it will be an improvement. The sticks work well, they're just feel a tad clunky and have a lighter feel to them, performance wise, I've no problem, they're not my favs but they work well with everything I throw at them. MD3 plays good enough and that's a game that needs that quick return to center on the stick in order to be tip toe sharp, I play lots of Turfies in there too, you gotta be twitchy with the game sometimes and the sticks have a very good response.

Tldr; The sticks perform well but feel funky.