Post Your Recent Purchases!

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi

I recently got a Receiver from another forum that lets me use my Wireless Sega Saturn controller on the Genesis.

Did you buy those Wireless Sega Saturn controllers you make them yourself?

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Oh nice! You know I've always wondered if I could make use of the batteries from my brocken ps3 controllers for something like this.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Got some PCE goodies yesterday.

Also got this pimp ass binder from K-2 to keep my cards in thanks bro.

Last edited:

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Tell me more about this binder Marty. Looks tits af

Hey dogg, its a Ultra-Pro leather for small playing cards like Magic. You insert the cards form the side instead of the top like baseball card type ones do. K-2 got it for me he will have way more info about it. He has a youtube video of one like it showing his PCE collection.

ddobson1

n00b
Hello, Im new to the whole MVS scene but I recently picked up a Neo Geo mini off craigslist, it came with three games. The games are Golf, KOF 96 and All star professional baseball but the only downside is that the screen sometimes flickers creating a washed out image on the monitor whenever I tap on the joystick. Once I unplug the big long wire in the back of the crt monitor it temporarily fixes the problem for about 2 or 3 days then it happens again. Anyways excited to finally be able to own one of these, hopefully i'll come across a full size version! 20151201_094629.jpg 20151211_113310.jpg20151211_113316.jpg20151211_113325.jpg

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Those are the worst pages. I got a whole box full of pages like that. I hate em.

You really don't like them? This is the first time I had one made like this I actually really like it. The Hu cards went in very easy I just slightly fold that section.

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I don't like the side sliding card pages either but if it holds the cards nice and snug that's all that matters. Ive been looking for something like that for storing my loose hu cards.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Yes that's the problem. You turn the page and the stuff comes out.

Are the pages you have made for the small playing cards? I don't have but a few games yet but they are really snug in the sleeves they don't even move when you flip the page around.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Are the pages you have made for the small playing cards? I don't have but a few games yet but they are really snug in the sleeves they don't even move when you flip the page around.

HuCards probably work fine. yes my pages are for sports cards. I only have so many because I did a bulk purchase and half the lot turned out to be those kind.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
I found the Ultra Pro side loaders to be much more secure then the old fashioned top loading style. They also have cloth backing to the pages which also helps keep them secured.

The binder itself is used for either magic or Yugioh, but I put my hucards in a smaller Yugioh sized sleeve before they go in the binder's sleeves.

I've got one of these binders with 80+ hucards in it and have never had a hucard slide out.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Hello, Im new to the whole MVS scene but I recently picked up a Neo Geo mini off craigslist, it came with three games. The games are Golf, KOF 96 and All star professional baseball but the only downside is that the screen sometimes flickers creating a washed out image on the monitor whenever I tap on the joystick. Once I unplug the big long wire in the back of the crt monitor it temporarily fixes the problem for about 2 or 3 days then it happens again. Anyways excited to finally be able to own one of these, hopefully i'll come across a full size version! View attachment 31092 View attachment 31093View attachment 31094View attachment 31095

If you want a full size version I'll trade you ;-)

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Got some PCE goodies yesterday.

Also got this pimp ass binder from K-2 to keep my cards in thanks bro.

jealous of the leather not gonna lie.

Check me whip through these pages (I still had a few to go before the camers ran out of gif frames) Not a single hucard came loose:
20151211_170711_zpslhdfq5na.gif

The trick is to get a binder that is still fresh and not one that has been stretched out with 20 cards per sleeve as you see people do.