Post Your Recent Purchases!

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
dare I say: "wrong thread"?

Who really gives a shit? Is a example even falling under a wrong thread? Stop patrolling this forum like you need to uphold rules. Nobody cares.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
You are correct, sir. Repro label doesn't bother me, the carts were fairly priced.

I actually skipped the auction this year. Too rich for my blood plus I'd been there since 7am already.

I'd recognized the label as one that Quan prints up so figured it was him you got em from.

And even if you're not bidding I think the auction is fun to experience. Granted there was so many more people there at this year's auction so prices were higher than last year. But I'd got the one thing I was hoping to grab in the auction so it was worth it to come down for me even though I missed out almost the entire rest of the show.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Yay! NIB Avenue 6! Now I can finally play 2 player SF2 on PCE without one person having a serious handicap!

attachment.php

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Yay! NIB Avenue 6! Now I can finally play 2 player SF2 on PCE without one person having a serious handicap!

You'll have to come up with a new excuse for when you get your ass beat.;)

Nice pick up! I wish it had a switch to use the third button as run/select.

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Nice pad Gohan! I got the 3 button one.... works great but I got the feeling buttons got stucked if you don't push them from the center. Did you ever try the hori pad? that one looking like a SNES pad. I want to get one of those...

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Who really gives a shit? Is a example even falling under a wrong thread? Stop patrolling this forum like you need to uphold rules. Nobody cares.
It's fun to troll you, so I do.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Nice pad Gohan! I got the 3 button one.... works great but I got the feeling buttons got stucked if you don't push them from the center. Did you ever try the hori pad? that one looking like a SNES pad. I want to get one of those...

Nah, never tried the Hori as it seems like a SNES clone and for SF2 I'd much rather have a Ave 6 than a SNES type pad. I feel you on the Ave 3, the buttons on mine seem like they rub slightly, as if the hole in the controller is just a millimeter too small. I always wondered if it was just me, it's the only thing that prevents the Ave 3 from being my standard PCE controller for everything.

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Nah, never tried the Hori as it seems like a SNES clone and for SF2 I'd much rather have a Ave 6 than a SNES type pad. I feel you on the Ave 3, the buttons on mine seem like they rub slightly, as if the hole in the controller is just a millimeter too small. I always wondered if it was just me, it's the only thing that prevents the Ave 3 from being my standard PCE controller for everything.

Yeah, feels like that.
So... it doesn't happen on the 6 button Ave pad? Ummm interesting... To be honest I love how the Avenue controller looks like, wouldn't mind to get that one if buttons are working better.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
No, the buttons on the Ave 6 are fine. I don't really like using it for 2 button games though because of the placement. It's not horrible or anything, but a regular PCE/TG pad feels better. Also, the Ave 6 doesn't have the option to map Run or Select to one of the action buttons like the Ave 3, which is lame.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
It's fun to troll you, so I do.

You do this with everyone, don't pretend this is about me because it clearly isn't. I'm tired of watching you stir shit all over with your one liners.

Last edited:

Yaargh

n00b
I also made it to the Portland Retro Gaming Expo. For consoles, I picked up a Genesis model 1, Saturn, and a Dreamcast. Just one game, I bought a Samurai Shodown II MVS cart from the Arcade Works booth. First MVS cart purchase (not counting the 161-1).

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
You do this with everyone, don't pretend this is about me because it clearly isn't. I'm tired of watching you stir shit all over with your one liners.
It's true, you're not special. I just poke around and see who is easily annoyed... looking forward to what you will do about it.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
LWK is special, maybe the most special of us all...

I came here 'cause I saw madman make the last post and I was wondering wtf did you get this time...the long lost last CPS2 cart Hanna Barbera vs Capcom...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Ah fuck! Damn it, this whole time I've been mixing up the two...I mean it's been months...shame...I feel bad 'cause I thought that finally mainman was building up a sense of humor...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'm definitely gonna learn me the Top Cat infinite, son, gonna spam it at SRK meets...son!

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I'll keep this thread clean. xsg: I got nothing against you, it just annoyed me. I don't recommend going around annoying people for sport, it harms the scene in general and is just unfriendly to people who want to be involved in neo geo. I don't want to promote or partake in a negative energy, so my bad for blowing up at you over that.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Ignore him, he knows how to play the game, he pushes just enough to bug but not enough to get banned, I think he's goal is to become one of them people like shroom...he's definitely not special in my book...or anyone's book for that matter...guaranteed...ok maybe there's one exception...shroom's book...