Post Your Recent Purchases!

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
I really shouldn't be spending this kind of money at the moment, but I couldn't resist this...

Annoyingly, I bought this game for £60 a couple of years ago, but sent it back to the seller due to the condition.

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper

Ebay buy, and I overpaid a bit, but I had to. It's my favorite N-G game of all time.

Nice! This is next on my get list. Playing it on a 111-in-1 cart for now. How much are these going for on da eBay?

Edit: Asking mainly to see how much the price has jumped since last time I looked into buying this cart.

Last edited:

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
I really shouldn't be spending this kind of money at the moment, but I couldn't resist this...

Annoyingly, I bought this game for 」60 a couple of years ago, but sent it back to the seller due to the condition.

How much did you pay?

Nice! This is next on my get list. Playing it on a 111-in-1 cart for now. How much are these going for on da eBay?

Edit: Asking mainly to see how much the price has jumped since last time I looked into buying this cart.

I made an offer for 150 shipped. Most of them on fleabay are going for 190 to 250.

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
Neo game is getting more expensive now.....:(

Yeah, I've wanted to find a nice condition copy for years and the price has just gone up and up. I decided to just go for it and buy this copy before it was completely out of reach. £200 is pretty much my top on a game, even that makes me feel a bit disgusted at myself.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Yeah, I've wanted to find a nice condition copy for years and the price has just gone up and up. I decided to just go for it and buy this copy before it was completely out of reach. £200 is pretty much my top on a game, even that makes me feel a bit disgusted at myself.

I've seen Last Resort AES conversion go for £200
Really? For a 45 megs game now it has a conversion now?
WOW.............

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
Also had this one in the mail today, MoTW for everyone! :D

2jczdzs.jpg

2libh1u.jpg

Paid 180 euros for it. This has been on my list for a long time and after the first cart i ordered was shipped to the Congo, i really felt it needed to be rectified.

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
Congrats on getting the MOTW cart finally. I assume the package to Congo was gone for good?!

Also had this one in the mail today, MoTW for everyone! :D

Paid 180 euros for it. This has been on my list for a long time and after the first cart i ordered was shipped to the Congo, i really felt it needed to be rectified.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Great game, great pickup, and good news regarding the conclusion BK!

thermaltreasure

Ninja Combat Warrior

Great choice, never tire of looking at that first stage. Kit looks to be in fantastic condition too, congrats on the pick up!

blakeb8111

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Just picked up SSFIIX for DC and built this two player control panel for my DC cabinet. Originally I only had it as a one player control panel because I thought the cabinet was a little small but I think it fits nicely. image.jpg
image.jpg

KOFcollector

Stakes Winner
Quick question, the MVS cartridge of KOF 2002 was made only by "SNK"? I saw a pcb for the same game but has "Eolith" both play just the same, I don't see any difference, so the "Eolith" is original like the "SNK" or bootleg??

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
Quick question, the MVS cartridge of KOF 2002 was made only by "SNK"? I saw a pcb for the same game but has "Eolith" both play just the same, I don't see any difference, so the "Eolith" is original like the "SNK" or bootleg??

Both SNK Playmore and Eolith produced KOF 2002, so no bootleg.