Post Your Recent Purchases!

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Zed Blade MVS arrived in the mail today. One step closer to owning all the Neo Geo shooters. Gotta catch 'em all!

image.jpg

Bancho

n00b
Picked up a 3rd CRT for my small arsenal of screens. A PVM 20M4E. Pretty pleased with it now i set the geometry up. One thing i hate about PVM's is setting up the damn geometry. Picture is ace mind!

IMG_6069.jpg

IMG_6034.jpg

IMG_6020.jpg

statix138

Crossed Swords Squire
Picked up a 3rd CRT for my small arsenal of screens. A PVM 20M4E. Pretty pleased with it now i set the geometry up. One thing i hate about PVM's is setting up the damn geometry. Picture is ace mind!

IMG_6069.jpg

IMG_6034.jpg

IMG_6020.jpg

That picture quality looks awesome. The hunt continues to find a decent PVM for a good price.

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
Damn Bancho, those are some nice pictures.

These are my get's from the last few weeks:

2udw48x.jpg

Never knew it until i played it: Sonic Wings 3 is damn hard!

Last edited:

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member

2udw48x.jpg

Nice scores man, my sentiments exactly on AF3 the enemy's bullet speed is insane.

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
Nice scores man, my sentiments exactly on AF3 the enemy's bullet speed is insane.

Couldn't agree more, my brain is working over-time when i try to cope with that game.

Last edited:

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Couldn't agree more, my brain is working over-time when i try to master that game.

Well for me i switched the bios in my AES to euro region. This slowed them down enough so i could actually enjoy the game. Dont get me wrong its still plenty challenging

Here's this weekends pickups....

17 Import Neo Geo CD games
1 Import Neo Geo soundtrack
3 Import Saturn games
2 SNES
1 PSP
2 Famicom

Not to shabby...

Attachments

• IMG_0319.JPG
    IMG_0319.JPG
    507.4 KB · Views: 198

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm

Use a good ship and experiment with trying to point blank certain enemies so you quick-kill them before they get a chance to shoot. I was able to 1CC with Kowful & Sir River, but I get wrecked with a bunch of the weaker characters.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,

Just got this today. Didn't realize Watermelon still had new copies and ordered it last week, got here fast! Can't wait to play it on Mega Drive finally.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,

2udw48x.jpg

Sonic Wings 3 difficulty is modified depending on the region you use to play. Japanese seems easier than Euro/USA to me. If you have a UniBIOS, try it.

Regards.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Sonic Wings 3 difficulty is modified depending on the region you use to play. Japanese seems easier than Euro/USA to me. If you have a UniBIOS, try it.

Regards.
Seems to be the case on a lot of Neo games. Strikers 1945+ USA is 2 lives as opposed to JPN where it's the usual 3 lives.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I guess US had that era of being hardcore for a while and a lot of releases back then seem to be harder on US PCBs than JPN PCBs. We all know that era is long gone though, now we're left with maddens and CoDs "hardcore" tournaments, live it up son!