### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
They really milked the shit out of that franchise, also in the recent GQ interview Depp comes across as completely out of touch with reality, living an idiotic ultra-lavish lifestyle that, at its worst, was costing him two million a month, wtf.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
The PSA video of him and his GF that Australia made them make for sneaking her dog in is David Lynch level insane.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Some recent pics:
Spoiler:
My son at state tourney:
enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Yea, very nice pictures Mike. Spending quality time with the fam is key.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I’ll always big-up Mike, cause he inspires me to be a better dad. The balance you strike between this wacky arcade hobby, and being a family man is ace.

Your hands are fuller than many...and you do it well.

Back OT:
306c9427175edda600c5fcfa2144b75a.jpg

My kiddos got me back into bikes heavy.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
6b9616ba161c97584ec672bde8c2c1d5.jpg

Celebrating
1) son’s 1st tabletop.
2) me landing a few, without breaking my hip, lol.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
0824192335.jpg0824192038.jpg

Hey gais!!! Check out the Bitchin' axe I made this year..found the head/blade* whatever you call it in a yard while raking at work.it was super thick with rust so I cleaned it up a fair bit..its stamped ZENITH like its a tv or some shit...made the handle from a tree in the yard ..kinda bummed its splitting so hard but the grip curves are perfect!! Just need to fill with epoxy or some such I spose.

;) real life priorities.

Last edited:

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
View attachment 54757View attachment 54758

Hey gais!!! Check out the Bitchin' axe I made this year..found the head/blade* whatever you call it in a yard while raking at work.it was super thick with rust so I cleaned it up a fair bit..its stamped ZENITH like its a tv or some shit...made the handle from a tree in the yard ..kinda bummed its splitting so hard but the grip curves are perfect!! Just need to fill with epoxy or some such I spose.

;) real life priorities.

To clear up that axe head soak it in apple cider vinegar over night. It will darken the metal but completely remove the rust.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Monster energy drink will remove the rust as well.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
i used jb80 sandpaper and a wire brush on an angle grinder in between soaks.was a weekend project i think i might have let it sit overnight once though..its really on my handle now so too late...his stuff was barely rusty in comparison..i wonder if it would have worked the same? the red you see might be from rubbing it with the stain from the handle,eh its oil based it should work? for protection?

maybe I will make it 'fancy' next year when I will be more sure the handle wont crack more after the dryass winter so that part will be worth fixing.

vinegar is cheaper if it works as well.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
View attachment 54757View attachment 54758

;) real life priorities.

Just seems like a bad combination to give Karou an axe.